KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Avengers VS Uncanny X-Force

Dark Avengers VS Uncanny X-Force
Started by: RyanAutumns

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Love Dark Avengers VS Uncanny X-Force

In a fight to the Death between these two teams... who wins and why?

Dark X-Men:
*Mystique
*Dark Wolverine (Daken)
*Mimic
*Dark Beast

VS

Uncanny X-Force
*Wolverine
*X-23
*Psylocke
*Deadpool

Old Post May 7th, 2011 06:13 AM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Mimic

Old Post May 7th, 2011 10:22 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mimic was a joke.

And where is Omega and Fantomex? stick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2011 09:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

quote:
And where is Omega and Fantomex? stick out tongue

ahha I forgot about those guys stick out tongue and Deathlok... and I noticed I forgot to change the name Title which should read: Dark X-Men Vs. Uncanny X-Force embarrasment damn new narcotic medication... Anyway lets add some new members to the teams...

Dark X-Men:
*Emma Frost.
*Weapon Omega

VS

Uncanny X-Force:
*Fantomex
*Deathlok

So with these new characters added to the teams who would win this fight and why?

Old Post May 12th, 2011 05:35 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

emma vs betsy

Old Post May 12th, 2011 05:47 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

We're using Daken from the time when he was in Osborn's X-Men, that is when he still had muramasa claws?

Deathlok Prime had some neat tricks...

Old Post May 12th, 2011 05:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Hmm should Daken have the muramasa claws? and what about Fantomex's TP Dampening tech which can keep out Psylocke and the Shadow King... Im not quite sure but did Fantomex's TP dampening Tech keep out Emma and Charles too?

Old Post May 12th, 2011 06:14 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Hmm should Daken have the muramasa claws? and what about Fantomex's TP Dampening tech which can keep out Psylocke and the Shadow King... Im not quite sure but did Fantomex's TP dampening Tech keep out Emma and Charles too?

According to default rules we use current versions, so no. But the title says Dark X-Men... and he stopped being a part of this team after DA/UXM cross-over stick out tongue

Charles and Jean. Fantomex is pretty much immune to TP, yeah. Wolverine's resistance is nothing to laugh at either, he no-sold Emma's TP on one occasion.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 06:18 PM
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
According to default rules we use current versions, so no. But the title says Dark X-Men... and he stopped being a part of this team after DA/UXM cross-over stick out tongue

Charles and Jean. Fantomex is pretty much immune to TP, yeah. Wolverine's resistance is nothing to laugh at either, he no-sold Emma's TP on one occasion.

Intresting... hmm so I wonder which team would win this fight as their pretty much evenly matched... I wanna say Uncanny X-Force but Im not sure yet. Who do you think would win this? and why?

Old Post May 12th, 2011 06:32 PM
ExodusCloak

Emma has Wolverine's number in mind-raping him. She's gotten him more times then he's resisted and she had no problem getting past his "scared tissue" recently when he was powered by Demons.

Fantomex is protected with plates.

Psylocke gets beat down badly. She wasn't even considered powerful enough to trap in the brig in AoX.

Mimic and Weapon Omega...this is a stomp in the Dark X-Mens favour.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 12th, 2011 at 06:43 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2011 06:41 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Intresting... hmm so I wonder which team would win this fight as their pretty much evenly matched... I wanna say Uncanny X-Force but Im not sure yet. Who do you think would win this? and why?

Haven't made up my mind yet. Dark X-Men have the advantage in raw power, but they don't have X-Force's teamwork. It depends on the match-ups, really.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Emma has Wolverine's number in mind-raping him. She's gotten him more times then he's resisted and she had no problem getting past his "scared tissue" recently when he was powered by Demons.

Fantomex is protected with plates.

Psylocke gets beat down badly. She wasn't even considered powerful enough to trap in the brig in AoX.

Mimic and Weapon Omega...this is a stomp in the Dark X-Mens favour.

Logan's mind was being destroyed then, though. And it's a different use of TP, anyway - entering someone's mind, fine. Giving him an order to stop his action - a bit harder, no?

In Astonishing X-Men, prior to his psi-shields? When did X4 take place, before or after Vendetta? Got any more examples?

Both Mimic and Omega are jobbers and cowards that I'm not sure I can treat seriously.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:09 PM
ExodusCloak

Haven't made up my mind yet. Dark X-Men have the advantage in raw power, but they don't have X-Force's teamwork. It depends on the match-ups, really.

Logan's mind was being destroyed then, though. And it's a different use of TP, anyway - entering someone's mind, fine. Giving him an order to stop his action - a bit harder, no?

In Astonishing X-Men, prior to his psi-shields? When did X4 take place, before or after Vendetta? Got any more examples?

Both Mimic and Omega are jobbers and cowards that I'm not sure I can treat seriously.

Logans protection was his scarred brain tissue. That scarred tissue offered him no protection in Wolverine #8 or whatever from intrusion. On top of that, that incident occured right after her little scuffle with Xavier. Scott and Emma just got back.

Wolverine Origins at the beginning she telepathically stops him and Cyclops.

She froze him in HoM.

How is Astonishing X-Men prior to his psi-shields? He's always had psi-shields. The torn arc occurs right before Blinded by the Light.

Psi-bolting him in their first encounter.

X4.

Hmm what else...oh yes recently in Agents of Atlas vs X-Men...the Uranian got him with a telepathic illusion.

Also Wolverine's level 9 psi-shields...were mentioned in his series as was Emma being a level 10 telepath.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:18 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

On paper, Weapon Omega should be a monster.

But what a wasted character.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:32 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

So Dark X-Men win?? I have a question would Emma Frost be able to telepathically "Peirce" Fantomex's TP blocking plates? Cause the Shadow King could not get through them and neither could Jean Grey or Professor X... So I'm thinking Fantomex could take out Emma and Uncanny X-Force might have a chance of winning... IDK that's just my opinion though

Old Post May 15th, 2011 02:02 AM