KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvelman VS Superman

Marvelman VS Superman
Started by: wildernesss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wildernesss

Marvelman VS Superman

Marvelman VS Superman

current/most recent versions. no prep. no bfr. fight ends when one of them is KOed.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 01:06 PM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman and very easily.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 01:15 PM
Daemon Seed is currently offline Click here to Send Daemon Seed a Private Message Find more posts by Daemon Seed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You mean Golden Age Marvelman (whose comics were just reedited)? Because the realistic MM has no chance in hell.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 12th, 2011 01:50 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
You mean Golden Age Marvelman (whose comics were just reedited)? Because the realistic MM has no chance in hell.

Always makes me laugh when people call Moore's Marvelman realistic, shit he was reverse engineered from Alien technology and had psionic powers manifesting as physical, a chip to switch bodies from a different dimension etc.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:20 PM
Daemon Seed is currently offline Click here to Send Daemon Seed a Private Message Find more posts by Daemon Seed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

YOU DONT SEE THAT AS REALISTIC!?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai
YOU DONT SEE THAT AS REALISTIC!?

Haha, It's about as realistic as Moore's genetically engineered giant octopus alien which lets out a killer psionic scream at the end of Watchman. Moore should admit Snyder came up with a better ending.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:25 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Everyone knows the most realistic comic is World's Funnest

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:27 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is realistic and comic should rarely.. never, be put i the same sentence and yeah, I know you're kidding Mike.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:40 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Haha, It's about as realistic as Moore's genetically engineered giant octopus alien which lets out a killer psionic scream at the end of Watchman. Moore should admit Snyder came up with a better ending.
Agreed. The movie ending was better.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yeah except the movie never explained the mutated dog thing

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:59 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah except the movie never explained the mutated dog thing
I never suggested the movie was better than the comic, I said it had a better ending. Source material almost always >>>.

I also thought the Wachowskis did great on V. Was it the same as the comic? No, but hell, it was a damn good movie.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 04:00 PM
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai
I never suggested the movie was better than the comic, I said it had a better ending.

No you didn't and neither did I.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 04:01 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

The point was that the ending would have helped explain the dog thing (the entire genetic engineering part was left out of the movie)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 12th, 2011 04:02 PM
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
The point was that the ending would have helped explain the dog thing (the entire genetic engineering part was left out of the movie)

A small price to pay.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 04:12 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Always makes me laugh when people call Moore's Marvelman realistic, shit he was reverse engineered from Alien technology and had psionic powers manifesting as physical, a chip to switch bodies from a different dimension etc.

Well, I'm comparing it with Golden Age Marvelman, which is more akin to Popeye so it's still the realistic one big grin

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 12th, 2011 05:39 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Well, I'm comparing it with Golden Age Marvelman, which is more akin to Popeye so it's still the realistic one big grin

Fair enough :-)

Old Post May 12th, 2011 05:45 PM