KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit vs Green Arrow

Gambit vs Green Arrow
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gambit vs Green Arrow

POW

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 12:23 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bayhunter12

Gambit

Old Post May 15th, 2011 02:29 PM
bayhunter12 is currently offline Click here to Send bayhunter12 a Private Message Find more posts by bayhunter12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude. ONE post? You guys wouldn't know a good thread if it pinched one off on your chest. -doomed to forever roam the earth shaking his head @ you all-

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 16th, 2011 05:37 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Gambit

Old Post May 16th, 2011 05:38 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I say Green Arrow if he's at long range.

Also: **** Gambit
Also: Seriously, what's the matter with bows!? What a primitive means to fight. Ollie and Clint should use guns.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 05:39 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is it almost impossible to tell if someone is gay or if they're just French?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 16th, 2011 06:11 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Remy with his feats from his short lived solo series.

Some of the most impressive stuff I've seen a street leveler do.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 06:15 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say Green Arrow if he's at long range.

Also: **** Gambit
Also: Seriously, what's the matter with bows!? What a primitive means to fight. Ollie and Clint should use guns.

No such things as "trick bullets".

--

Ollie wins, imo. he's a bit more accurate, and he has trick arrows.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 16th, 2011 09:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you mean, no such thing as trick bullets? I've seen and shot them. A couple years ago I was at the grocery store picking up some meds for my panick attacks and this really pretty chick(well maybe not really pretty. You could tell she at one time, 10 or so years ago, she was hot. But now she looks like she's been rode pretty hard) and she helped me out after some guy(you'll never guess who turned out to be) shot at me. Anyways, she took of to some weave place and introduced me to her friends. They didn't like me, luckily Nelson Mandella was there with his calming voice. Nelson told me some crazy shit about fate or whatever, I didn't pay attention. The odd thing was he kept wanting me to kill a fly. I mean he REALLY must hate flies. But, long story short I learned how to shoot trick bullets, became an assassin, took down some assassins with rats somehow and met my father. So don't tell me there's no such thing as trick bullets.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 16th, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2011 10:48 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by long pig

So Nelson Mandella was like your Morgan Freeman teaching you how to curve bullets and shite?

And did you shag the girl?

I hate rats and I would die if someone shot me with rat bullets. It must've been a pretty big gun.

OH YEAH AND GAMBIT FLIPS GREEN ARROW. FLIPS HIM WITH EASE.

Last edited by the ninjak on May 16th, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2011 11:22 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

There's a lot less you can put on a 'trick bullet'.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 11:55 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Why is it almost impossible to tell if someone is gay or if they're just French?

If I could meet your wife, she'd see the difference :P

Last edited by Bouboumaster on May 17th, 2011 at 01:53 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2011 01:48 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud The thing is, i'd much rather allow a dirty pervy frenchie around my wife than around my kids. At least i KNOW you wouldn't bang my wife.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 17th, 2011 05:47 AM
Bouboumaster

laughing out loud The thing is, i'd much rather allow a dirty pervy frenchie around my wife than around my kids. At least i KNOW you wouldn't bang my wife.

After one time, your wife wouldn't be able to get enough of "dirty pervy frenchie".
After all, when you get the top notch, you don't want to come back to lesser grads of quality. smokin'

As for the kids, "priest jokes" would be of bad taste, lol

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:00 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

enhance your calm

black talons are trick bullets; they've been trolling people with kevlar vest for years

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:01 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

After one time, your wife wouldn't be able to get enough of "dirty pervy frenchie".
After all, when you get the top notch, you don't want to come back to lesser grads of quality. smokin'

As for the kids, "priest jokes" would be of bad taste, lol
laughing out loud Damn you, you sexual dynamo. Full disclosure, my father moved from Jamacia to Quabec and lived there for years. So, i can make jokes about canada. smile do you like GSP?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:23 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

good taste is overrated. Much like consent.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:28 AM
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Ollie is CRAZY more accurate. He wins before Gambit can say "mon ami" one time.

Top hat not required.

Old Post May 25th, 2011 10:13 PM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Did he do anything impressive lately?

Old Post May 25th, 2011 10:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Ollie is tough, he survived the reborn Orion, Lightray etc. He knows how to play this game and I would give him a slight majority. He is also a lot cooler then Gambit!

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 25th, 2011 10:23 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote