KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Abomination (film) vs Doomsday (Smallville)

Abomination (film) vs Doomsday (Smallville)
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Abomination (film) vs Doomsday (Smallville)

Abomination

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Doomsday

(please log in to view the image)

Scenario: The two monsters meet up in downtown Metropolis with no prep involved.

Who takes this bout?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 17th, 2011 03:09 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Damn, with prep I was gonna say DD, now I just don't know.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 17th, 2011 03:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mykke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Damn, with prep I was gonna say DD, now I just don't know.

lolol wink

Old Post May 17th, 2011 03:19 AM
mykke is currently offline Click here to Send mykke a Private Message Find more posts by mykke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Well, I kind of figured this is the only incarnation the Abomination could go up against without being completely stomped into the dust.

From what we've seen, I'd say they're about equal so it could possibly go either way.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 17th, 2011 03:25 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Abomination wins

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 17th, 2011 03:43 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

A Bomb ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 17th, 2011 04:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Well lets see, who's stronger - Abomination or Smallville Clark?

Now remember, Doomsday was much stronger than Clark was, that and Doomsday can not be killed.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 04:20 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Actually, he can be killed, he just adapts & comes back stronger.

So, in theory, Abomination could beat Doomsday into a pulp, & then the next time Doomsday will be impervious to said form of damage.

In the end, even if A-Bomb wins, he still loses in the long run.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:04 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Actually, he can be killed, he just adapts & comes back stronger.

So, in theory, Abomination could beat Doomsday into a pulp, & then the next time Doomsday will be impervious to said form of damage.

In the end, even if A-Bomb wins, he still loses in the long run.

We're talking about Smallville Doomsday though. After he survived the one thing that would've killed him (kryptonite), I believe it was stated he cant be killed.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:21 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Doomsday owns. Remember in the Incredible Hulk film with Ed Norton, their abilities were powered down considerably. They were not that invincible at all, but Doomsday was.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 10:24 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

just had my first contact with smallville DD through youtube. he looks like a monster from the changemen. ABomb wins

Old Post May 17th, 2011 02:03 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Doomsday owns. Remember in the Incredible Hulk film with Ed Norton, their abilities were powered down considerably. They were not that invincible at all, but Doomsday was.

I'm not sure what film you were watching, but the Abomination & Hulk were still fairly invincible, especially seeing as they withstood all types of gunfire. The Abomination even caught a missile & cracked it over his skull, suffering no damage at all.

And regarding Doomsday, he died from being stabbed, blown up, & Kryptonite, but never from being beaten to death. There's absolutely no way he was totally invulnerable.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 17th, 2011 05:49 PM