KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Katana vs Black Knight

Katana vs Black Knight
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Katana vs Black Knight

Fight in a medieval castle.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 21st, 2011 08:40 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Black Knight.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 21st, 2011 08:43 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Close fight.

Old Post May 21st, 2011 09:17 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoungGunna
Black Thought

Good match Ill give it to Katana

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 01:02 AM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magneto1982

Definitely Katana!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 03:31 PM
Magneto1982 is currently offline Click here to Send Magneto1982 a Private Message Find more posts by Magneto1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i assume just classic bk w/ebony blade? be interesting to see their blades collide. anyway, katana has it all over him in speed and likely h2h as well. close fight but i'd give a slight majority to katana.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I don't know guys, Dane is incredibly skilled. He was able to stalemating Raza, and he beat Deadpool in a three way swords fight. He's done better against skilled swordsmen with superhuman attributes then Katana did against Slade (even with the outsiders backing her), Black Knight should take a solid majority. That's not even taking into account his armor or shield, which as stopped Bulldozer (wrecking crew) cold.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on May 22nd, 2011 at 07:38 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:36 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

but what has raza done? and do you have the pool scans, srank? haven't seen them for a while. i wondered about his shield and armor as well. i assumed this was sword-to-sword. no shields and armor. if he gets his shield that would tip things the other way, imo.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote