KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supreme & Supreme Power Hyperion vs. Orion & Thor

Supreme & Supreme Power Hyperion vs. Orion & Thor
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Supreme & Supreme Power Hyperion vs. Orion & Thor

Who wins this?

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 02:29 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only Supreme comic I ever read had him closer to PC Superman than anything. IF he's still on that level, he could solo.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 04:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes, he is still on that level and he would solo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also read the issue where he fights Gladiator. He's supposedly on panel said to be multiple times faster stronger or whatever than Glad. So, yeah. He can maybe solo.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

orion blasts supreme with the astro force. ftw.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't make me make the case that the Astro Force feats aren't nearly as good as they should be....seeing their source and title. Cuz I love Orion and I don't wanna undercut the guy. We all know st's true...sad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:35 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one should be capable of handling a full AF blast.....NOBODY. But......sad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:37 AM
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I also read the issue where he fights Gladiator. He's supposedly on panel said to be multiple times faster stronger or whatever than Glad. So, yeah. He can maybe solo.

Yeah... it was stated that Supreme was 4 times stronger than Glads and that if Glads and Supreme kept fighting, it would have destroyed world and would have laid waste to the solar system.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

That last part was hyperbole. But he really is Glad's superior.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 05:50 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by long pig Don't make me make the case that the Astro Force feats aren't nearly as good as they should be....seeing their source and title. Cuz I love Orion and I don't wanna undercut the guy. We all know st's true...sad

orion knocked superman out with one shot. before that, orion stated he had to hold back so he wouldnt kill him.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 06:30 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but Superman has also blocked the AF with his arms. It's nowhere near a formidable as it should be against Superman. You COULD make the case that it doesn't work against sure hearted characters like Superman. When it did hurt superman, he was mind controlled and doing evil shit, wasn't he? Maybe that's why it worked then.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 06:39 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, but Superman has also blocked the AF with his arms. It's nowhere near a formidable as it should be against Superman. You COULD make the case that it doesn't work against sure hearted characters like Superman. When it did hurt superman, he was mind controlled and doing evil shit, wasn't he? Maybe that's why it worked then.

In all instances I have seen, Superman never blocked it. If he did, Orion was holding back as he stated in byrne's run.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:48 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds good to me laughing out loud

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:53 AM
Senor Cage

Orion can be very underrated, IMO. He should be used more in DC. Sadly, he is not. sad sad

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:55 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always wanted to see him as the anti hero version of Superman. But you know dc will never allow another hero to be on his level.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:02 AM