KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Justice League Dark Vs Dark Avengers

Justice League Dark Vs Dark Avengers
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Justice League Dark Vs Dark Avengers

A: with prep
B: straight up battle.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 08:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

JLD have no feats because they haven't appeared yet.

Or do you want to use the current versions of the JLD chars?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 09:34 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Without knowing anything of the JLD I'm pretty sure the team will take it.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 09:37 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

pretty sure a competant thor can solo DA

sounds spiteful to me

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 09:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Thor is not soling a team of Constantine (with prep), Zatanna, Enchantress, etc... Zatanna alone can give him a run for his money.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 10:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
JLD have no feats because they haven't appeared yet.

Or do you want to use the current versions of the JLD chars?

Yes, you can use the current incarnations.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 10:30 PM

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor is not soling a team of Constantine (with prep), Zatanna, Enchantress, etc... Zatanna alone can give him a run for his money.
she said he could solo dark avengers

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 11:00 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

why would he be soloing dark avengers?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 11:16 PM

why would he be soloing dark avengers?
shes saying they're weak. thor isnt in this fight

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 11:59 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The Dark Avengers is Sentry, and some people in the meta range.

Justice League Dark has Deadman (take over one of the Dark Avengers!), Madame Xanadu (Morgan Le Fey's sister *and* Immortal), Shade the Changing Man (meta level), Enchantress (powerful sorceress), and Zatanna. And John.

They'll magic up some solution to Sentry then beat down the rest.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 12:21 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Q99
The Dark Avengers is Sentry, and some people in the meta range.

Justice League Dark has Deadman (take over one of the Dark Avengers!), Madame Xanadu (Morgan Le Fey's sister *and* Immortal), Shade the Changing Man (meta level), Enchantress (powerful sorceress), and Zatanna. And John.

They'll magic up some solution to Sentry then beat down the rest.
well if he goes void, he might solo, but otherwise the JL really should crushe them

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 12:39 AM
tkitna

JLD should win. Sentry can only do so much.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 01:00 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by 753
shes saying they're weak. thor isnt in this fight

Wasn't Sentry on DA? Thor would have his hands full with him.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 04:53 AM
Bluddflagg

Wasn't Sentry on DA? Thor would have his hands full with him.

Only if it was Siege-Sentry/Void.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 04:55 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by tkitna
JLD should win. Sentry can only do so much.
Superspeed head pulling? Morgan style
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Only if it was Siege-Sentry/Void.
Sometime I feel Sentry gotten weaken becoming voided out, super speed seem to be 1st to be diminished and other variety of skills

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 05:56 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Z would have to BFR Sentry. Or create a seriously powerful spell to take him down.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 05:57 AM
wildernesss

- dr strange couldn't incapacitate sentry/void in either new avengers or sentry's second mini. he was useless.
- dr doom tried to use magic on sentry. iron man informed doom that void would swiftly destroy him if he did.
- morgan couldn't destroy sentry/void through a combined
magic/time stream attack
- the norn stones loki used again void couldn't prevent void from destroying loki via molecular disintegration. nor could the norn stone magic prevent void from regenerating if bob reynolds had wished it.

in short, void/sentry has demonstrated massive resistance to magic. Siege Void wins this for the dark avengers in a close battle. New avengers second arc Void destroys JLD in a epic shit stomp to end all shit stomps.

Last edited by wildernesss on Jun 30th, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:44 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I would say the combined JLD has more magic than any single one of those.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 01:37 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

i read the whole Dark Avenger ongoing.....other then sentry they didn't do much.

im going JLD

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 02:07 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by Q99
I would say the combined JLD has more magic than any single one of those.

Also the fact that the Norn Stones bit was from Siege (as far as I'm aware) and forum rules make it clear that Siegetry/Void is an entire separate entity than regular Sentry/Void.

Constantine with prep can be a beast though. He has a penchant for making bad things worse for himself by calling in a bigger evil shark to take care of the current evil shark.

There's also where he cheated during the God-thing saga by using a wish/spell powered by Yahweh/God/Presence/Source/etc. to turn Godthing back into Alec Holland.

And that's just Constantine. Zatanna is pretty powerful in her own right.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 02:19 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote