KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wonder Woman

Thor vs Wonder Woman
Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
American Dragon

Thor vs Wonder Woman

The God of Thunder against the Amazon Princess in a series of battles.
1. Both lose there powers and have to fight hand to hand
2. They have there powers but no weapons
3. Both have there powers and weapons(Mjolnir, The Lasso of Truth, etc)
Who is gonna take it in these fights.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:44 PM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Not current WW, the one before that.

1. WW solid majority.
2. WW more often then not.
3. 5-6/ Thor

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:51 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thor would have a large reach and strength advantage in the 1st fight, he'd win.

2nd fight, Edge to WW
3rd fight, Edge to Thor

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor in all 3.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor would have a large reach and strength advantage in the 1st fight, he'd win.

2nd fight, Edge to WW
3rd fight, Edge to Thor

This

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:15 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

2nd fight, Edge to WW
3rd fight, Edge to Thor
Agreed ^

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:39 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

1. WW has a lot more h2h skill feats, so I'd go with her

2. she wins provided she blitzes, otherwise he beats her down

3. thor

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:45 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WW in 2 and 3

The first fight is iffy.
It depends on if these characters can perform as such in the comics as in the real world. If so then WW wins 1. If real world rules take over then Thor wins 1.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:55 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Not current WW, the one before that.

1. WW solid majority.
2. WW more often then not.
3. 5-6/ Thor

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

2nd fight, Edge to WW
3rd fight, Edge to Thor

This.

With regard to 1, WW is unquestionably more skilled, but it's not as though Thor has some skill and has a massive size advantage. A 115lb(ish) woman, no matter how skilled, is going to have a damn hard time beating a several hundred pound wall of muscle.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:22 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Actually, I think she's supposed to be around 130lbs, Thor however is 640lbs.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:29 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Actually, I think she's supposed to be around 130lbs, Thor however is 640lbs.

115...130...close enough

I assume, if we converted them to regular old humans, that Thor would not be 640lbs anymore. That weight is a product of density due to his Asgardian physiology. He would still probably be 300ish (ripped as shit)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:32 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

At least 300, as he's usually drawn taller and much larger than Cap...who is 240lbs.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:36 PM

Thor however is 640lbs.
what?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:37 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by 753
what?

His body is supposed to be 3x denser than human, thus the high weight. However, people at Marvel failed math, because no-way does Thor look like a man who is 6' 7" and 213.3lb.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 11:40 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure who wins the first fight.. My gut says WW, on account of showcasing hand to hand skills more often then Thor, but when you have a giant ass hammer with major powers, how often do you need to showcase h2h skill...? And the few times Thor did showcase them, were impressive showings..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 01:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO, she gets the edge in the 2nd and 3rd fights though. Thor would need to pull out the really exotic or devastating attacks to get past her defenses.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 01:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Or, he could just hit her in the face with Mjolnir.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 01:40 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Or, he could just hit her in the face with Mjolnir.
or his schlong

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 02:00 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Cogito
This.

With regard to 1, WW is unquestionably more skilled, but it's not as though Thor has some skill and has a massive size advantage. A 115lb(ish) woman, no matter how skilled, is going to have a damn hard time beating a several hundred pound wall of muscle.
Amazons are naturally strong, far stronger than normal women. That is why I say if they fought without comic logic (Batman performing feats beyond human strength) then she wins. But if we apply real world logic then Thor wins.

Also Thor is only 640lb when powered. He is about 250lb or less without powers.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 02:35 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote