KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » apocalypse (x-men TAS) vs darkseid (superman TAS/JL/JLU)

apocalypse (x-men TAS) vs darkseid (superman TAS/JL/JLU)
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

apocalypse (x-men TAS) vs darkseid (superman TAS/JL/JLU)

ultimate throwdown!

1) shit talking

2) fight

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 10:50 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt like how apoc shit talked. He tried to make himself look to good when he was fighting magneto.

The part where he has his hands on his side and he says, Now face the power............ Of the APOCALYPSE

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 10:55 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Apoc in the first one.

"I am......Apocalypse! Look upon the future......and tremble!"

Second one's a bit harder to gauge, IMO. Next to nothing phased Apoc (it took all of Earth's telepaths to beat him, IIRC), but he didn't face anyone on the level of the JLA/Supes. I'd probably go with DS because he faced a much higher tier of characters. Apoc in TAS, though= beastly, and probably more impressive there than his comic portrayals post the "classic" period.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 11:12 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

TAS Apoc had better lines than anything Apocalypse said in comics, and powerwise was absolutely ridiculous -- totally invulnerable, energy projection powerful enough to vaporize the x-men in a single blast, etc. His lowest showing was in the Magneto fight, and he was still portrayed as more powerful than Magneto (ridiculous!).

Animated Darkseid brings nothing to this fight except class, and sadly, that is not enough.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 11:13 PM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

1. "I am the eternal shore. Crash upon me and be broken!" ftw

2. Darkseid more than likely. He took an all out punch from Superman and got up after making a crater and hitting him with that pain matrix device and he seemed to be no worse for the wear.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 01:28 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote