This fight takes place in San Francisco at High Noon. The city is completely deserted of all forms of life but the city is otherwise running at normal capacity.
- Standard gear for all participants.
- No prep time.
- They only have what ever knowledge they already have on each other.
- Most recent incarnations of each character (unless stated otherwise).
- If the character's most recent incarnation is not currently a Captain America then they have standard gear for classic Captain America (616).
- No character is holding back but CIS is still on.
- KO for 30 minutes, Death or Incapacitation for 1 hour count as losses.
- Steve Rogers (616)
- Bucky Barnes (616)
- William Burnside (616)
- Sam Wilson (616)
- John Walker (616) [Pre-Siege]
- Clinton McIntyre (616)
- Clint Barton (616)
- Isaiah Bradley (616) [World War II Isaiah]
- Anti-Cap (616)
- Pitt O' Nili (616)
- Militant (616)
- Steve Rogers (1610)
- Frank Simpson (1610)
- Steve Rogers (3931)
- Steve Rogers (5692)
- Steve Rogers (20051)
Ultimate Captain America would rock the world. He's a vicious, and bad, bad mother****er. He would pepperspray the beejeezus out of everyone with a M-16, and punch the head off of everyone not named Johnny Walker with 10 tons punches. And he would shit on Walker after that.
I didn't include Josiah or Elijah because they may have wore the spangle on them but they never identified themselves as Captain America. I left out Jeffery Mace because he just didn't make the cut in my eyes and I already had a lot of combatants chosen already.
Wasn't aware of the Nazi Cap.
And Johann only identified as Cap for like...a few issues. xD