KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy-Prime vs. Avengers

Superboy-Prime vs. Avengers
Started by: Mini Bennett

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mini Bennett

Superboy-Prime vs. Avengers

Superboy-Prime battles:

the Avengers:

- Hercules (NOT the current version)
- Iron Man
- Ms. Marvel
- Nova
- Protector (Noh Varr)
- Scarlet Witch (no HoM)
- Thor
- Vision.

Rules/Notes:

- No blood lust. Everyone is in character

- The battle takes place at in an abandoned Manhattan, New York at Sun down

- Winner by knockout, death or some kind of incapacitation of Prime.

Who wins and why?

Last edited by Mini Bennett on Aug 1st, 2011 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 05:19 AM
Mini Bennett is currently offline Click here to Send Mini Bennett a Private Message Find more posts by Mini Bennett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Prime steamrolls, given that he's sonned cats like Black Adam/Superboy/Yat as Ion/Supes/etc. This lineup's really nothing he hasn't seen before. That, and some of them (Ms. Marvel, Tony, Noh-Varr) are pretty much just cannon fodder.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 05:22 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

We'll see how much Prime's stock drops in Teen Titans.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 05:25 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yes, I wasnt under the impression that he's such a powerhouse right now.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 05:29 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

He hasn't really had the chance to do much since being back, has he?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 05:31 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
He hasn't really had the chance to do much since being back, has he?

His really only notable feat as of now is that he seemed to easily handle an attacking Superboy and Wonder Girl at once. The issue doesn't really seem to have the Titans all that worried about Prime, though, which is...bizarre. They know he's powerful and crazy, but there's not a lot of urgency and they don't mention or allude to him being vastly more powerful than the team. I don't know, I would have thought him coming back would be a huge f'n deal, but the comic doesn't give that impression, imo.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 05:36 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Prime.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 06:07 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

theyre not worried, because prime wont exist post reboot/relaunch. they just have to hold on just a liiitle bit longer.

sorry, bentley. wink

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 06:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

What reboot? Are you talking about new 52?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 07:12 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His really only notable feat as of now is that he seemed to easily handle an attacking Superboy and Wonder Girl at once. The issue doesn't really seem to have the Titans all that worried about Prime, though, which is...bizarre. They know he's powerful and crazy, but there's not a lot of urgency and they don't mention or allude to him being vastly more powerful than the team. I don't know, I would have thought him coming back would be a huge f'n deal, but the comic doesn't give that impression, imo.
Yeah, and since when does he need a team to fight titans. I think they'll have him fight SB one on one. That's sad.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 07:19 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

That can't be Prime. But if it is and they job him out to the teen titans, so help me....

Seriously, it's retarded that the Earth-Prime LOSH, and the ne JSA, and JLA haven't flipped their sh*t yet. The fact that the teen titans think that they can take Prime at all, much less without dying is ridiculous. Also, why is Prime acting so out of character and not decapitating and dismembering people? It happened that way every other time. What in the hell has changed? Also, why was he still in his suit after he just fought a group of black lanterns? A lot of this doesn't make sense.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 07:47 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

What issue is that.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 07:55 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Teen Titans 98.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 08:13 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
We'll see how much Prime's stock drops in Teen Titans.
Superboy Prime, until the downgrade happens.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 08:55 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by vansonbee

thumb up

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 07:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Re: Superboy-Prime vs. Avengers

Originally posted by Mini Bennett
- No blood lust. Everyone is in character

That is Prime's character and he clears easy.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:20 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Poor Avengers.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by vansonbee
Even IF he loses, it won't be too bad, imo.
a.) the collective TT (of which Prime is about to engage) represent a VERY stacked team- ie. Bart, Connor, Beetle, Red Star, Miss Martian, Kara, Zatara, Wonder Girl, etc., etc.
b.) the fight will be taking place at night, so the sun won't be out to replenish Prime- and we have no idea what level of power he is at now. Could be full power, could be 50%. Who knows?

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 10th, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: Re: Superboy-Prime vs. Avengers

Originally posted by Sundipped
That is Prime's character and he clears easy.
thumb up

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:44 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thor would give Prime a hellava fight but the Avengers lose in the end.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote