KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Beta Ray Bill

Wolverine vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine vs Beta Ray Bill

I wanted to do Wolverine vs Thor, after seeing how the online exclusive where the two fight conclusively proves Wolverine is faster than Thor, but I figured that's been done a lot here.

So it's Wolverine against the other Thor, Beta Ray Bill.

Melee only.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 04:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Thor or BRB clobber Wolverine into a pulp.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 04:50 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I wanted to do Wolverine vs Thor, after seeing how the online exclusive where the two fight conclusively proves Wolverine is faster than Thor, but I figured that's been done a lot here.

So it's Wolverine against the other Thor, Beta Ray Bill.

Melee only.

Who wins?

No.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 04:58 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Spite against Logan. Bill won't bother trying to be nice like Thor, either.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:02 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito
No.

No what? No Thor winning? No, Wolverine can't win?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

No, Wolverine can't win

That.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:03 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spite against Logan. Bill won't bother trying to be nice like Thor, either.

Melee only. No other powers.

Logan's claws should do something, right?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:03 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Melee only. No other powers.

Logan's claws should do something, right?

Melee only and Bill still wrecks Logan.

His claws would do as much damage to Bill as they did to Thor, which were mostly glancing and superficial cuts.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:04 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Limited to pure melee, Wolverine wins. If Hulk didn't have a healing factor, Wolverine would have killed him virtually every single time they have fought, and that is the boat Bill is in. Bill doesn't have the durability to turn Wolverine's claws, nor a healing factor fast enough to compensate for the damage during the fight. Logan beats melee bricks, it's what he does, and in a melee fight Bill isn't bring anything to the table Wolverine hasn't dealt with before.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:07 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
[B]Limited to pure melee, Wolverine wins.
LOL? No way. Wolverine would get ko'd with one good hammer blow to the head. And as others have said, Bill is less likely to be nice like Thor.
quote:
If Hulk didn't have a healing factor, Wolverine would have killed him virtually every single time they have fought, and that is the boat Bill is in.
Not even true. Especially lately, both Ultimate and Regular Hulk own Wolverine. In the past, they've written Hulk down to Wolvie to build up his rep.
quote:
Bill doesn't have the durability to turn Wolverine's claws, nor a healing factor fast enough to compensate for the damage during the fight.
Logan's claws are going to do superficial damage, as said before. And Bill is going to hammer smash Logan to kingdom come.
quote:
Logan beats melee bricks, it's what he does, and in a melee fight Bill isn't bring anything to the table Wolverine hasn't dealt with before.
Logan "hangs" with melee bricks, and loses to top tiers like Thor and Bill. sheesh...

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:12 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Melee only and Bill still wrecks Logan.

His claws would do as much damage to Bill as they did to Thor, which were mostly glancing and superficial cuts.

Do you think Wolverine could stay ahead of Bill though?

I'm not sure if he has Thor's speed feats, and if Wolverine can make Thor work to keep up, that's pretty impressive.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:14 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Do you think Wolverine could stay ahead of Bill though?

I'm not sure if he has Thor's speed feats, and if Wolverine can make Thor work to keep up, that's pretty impressive.

For a time, sure if Bill keeps grounded. But in that time frame he's not going to wind up fatally injuring or slaying Bill. Not to mention Bill's pretty fast on his own and can easily fly at Logan while holding Stormbreaker, and if he does, this ceases to become a fight and instead becomes a ragestomp.

You basically have to handicap Bill or Thor by a good degree for Logan to not get his happy ass handed to him.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:18 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

In Thor's fight there are 2 key things that Thor does/says:

1. He is not trying to harm Wolverine at first because he understands Wolverine is bloodlusted and thinks he's Sabretooth
2. He says that though Wolverine "cut" him, it did not do real damage because of the thickness of his Asgardian skin.

Then He finally gets mad enough and just hammer whomps Wolverine into the dirt.

Thor or BRB 10/10 .

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Aug 5th, 2011 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:24 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Shit, as of now, Fraction's crazy Thor would probably attempt to outright murder Logan.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:27 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Shit, as of now, Fraction's crazy Thor would probably attempt to outright murder Logan.
Lol, yah, I'm loving Thor's current ruthlessness.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:31 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Lol, yah, I'm loving Thor's current ruthlessness.

I'm personally not much of a fan, but whatevs. Current Thor's a raging bastard.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:33 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I'm personally not much of a fan, but whatevs. Current Thor's a raging bastard.
Eh, sometimes it's fun to see a different side of a character. I didn't like "Unthinkable" Doom, but the story was interesting. This Thor will no doubt not last long, and we'll get back to Thor being "nice".

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:39 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
LOL? No way. Wolverine would get ko'd with one good hammer blow to the head. And as others have said, Bill is less likely to be nice like Thor.Not even true. Especially lately, both Ultimate and Regular Hulk own Wolverine. In the past, they've written Hulk down to Wolvie to build up his rep. Logan's claws are going to do superficial damage, as said before. And Bill is going to hammer smash Logan to kingdom come.Logan "hangs" with melee bricks, and loses to top tiers like Thor and Bill. sheesh...

1. Bullshit. Bill isn't one shotting Wolverine. Wolverine took half a dozen direct hay makers from WWH, and he wasn't even legitimately unconscious. He took more damage then Hercules and was better off and recovered faster, and that isn't the first time he has handled damage better then top tier bricks like Herc, Thor and Hulk.
2. Hulk doesn't own Wolverine, he beats him, and that is only something he can accomplish because of his healing factor. Lacking a healing factor, the blows Wolverine lands on Hulk would kill him... which is what will happen to Bill.
3. Wolverine's claws are going to cleave through Bill like a hot knife though butter. He has cut Elder Gods, Count Neferia, Thanos, Mangog, Ymir and even Thor was cut by glancing blows from his claws.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:40 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What happens when Bill flies at Logan at full speed? Or hits him with the series of blows he unloaded on Stardust?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:41 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

What happens when Bill flies at Logan at full speed? Or hits him with the series of blows he unloaded on Stardust?

He won't fly at him because it's melee.

The same thing that happens when Hulk lays hay-makers on him. Nothing.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 05:44 AM