KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » god swamp thing vs celestials

god swamp thing vs celestials
Started by: Kidrobot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kidrobot1

god swamp thing vs celestials

God swamp thing vs arishem,scathan,tiamut and exitar

who wins

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:11 AM
Kidrobot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Kidrobot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Kidrobot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Scathan kills them all.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:19 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

ST.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Those who think Scathan > LT will say Celestials win.

Those who think that was pure PIS in it's grandest form will say ST.

I'll go ST. F*** Scathan.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:26 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

scathan just has some measure of authority, and PIS from on high backing him

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:28 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kidrobot1

COSMIC MUZZLE......FTW big grin

i think they would give him a decent fight, how much power would GST be able to put out ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:30 AM
Kidrobot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Kidrobot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Kidrobot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Quick question, what exactly did "God" Swamp THing do? I saw Galan's excellent and comprehensive respect thread and couldn't find anything "OMG" worthy by GST.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:41 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Scathan

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 03:08 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by zopzop
Quick question, what exactly did "God" Swamp THing do? I saw Galan's excellent and comprehensive respect thread and couldn't find anything "OMG" worthy by GST.
Having power > the Word. Having enough power to replace the God (per the Word himself.)

Hell, even at base levels, ST spitefully owned a version of Arcane whose power was ranked in the same tier as Corrigan-Spectre and classic Trigon.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 03:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by psycho gundam
thumb up

scathan just has some measure of authority, and PIS from on high backing him
thumb up

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 04:38 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Scathan!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:11 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

God Swamp Thing I'd say.

The Word

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:19 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Scathan

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:36 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Galan007
Having power > the Word. Having enough power to replace the God (per the Word himself.)

Hell, even at base levels, ST spitefully owned a version of Arcane whose power was ranked in the same tier as Corrigan-Spectre and classic Trigon.

If that's what it takes to replace "God" in the DCU, then they got problems. I see a regular Celestial (forget about Scathan) owning "GST". But you know more about DC than I do, so if you think "GST" is that powerful, then (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 06:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If that's what it takes to replace "God" in the DCU, then they got problems.
It actually took quite a bit of effort for ST to get to that level of power. Either way, the elemental Parliaments are often underplayed around here, but the simple fact is: once ST began usurping their powers, he became a significant enough 'threat' that the Word himself had to directly intervene- and even HE doubted his power against ST. Also keep in mind that all of the above happened before ST gained the power of the Parliament of Flames (ie. he was not yet at the 'height' of his power.)

Additionally, there was also this statement: "Earth, air, fire, and water. The whole of creation, he said, is MADE of these elements." Thus, if one controls the aforementioned forces (as ST did), then said character can effectively control all of creation. So the Word's comment that ST could have replaced the God does make sense.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 07:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Thus, if one controls the aforementioned forces (as ST did), then said character can effectively control all of creation. So the Word's comment that ST could have replaced the God does make sense.

See what I mean? DCU "God" got major problems if this is all it takes.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 07:13 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

See what I mean? DCU "God" got major problems if this is all it takes.
You act as though usurping the power of the elemental Parliaments is some easy task. It isn't.

It took the Word to kill them.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 07:15 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

You act as though usurping the power of the elemental Parliaments is some easy task. It isn't.

It took the Word to kill them.

That's the thing though, I'm not impressed at all with "The Word". There's nothing I saw in that respect thread that couldn't be accomplished by a Celestial, let alone THE Celestial that took down the Protege.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 07:17 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'll take a literal aspect of God over a Celestial whose power varies tremendously, depending on which fanboy you talk to. Just MO.

Anywho, I'm siding heavily with ST. Feel free to choose whomever you want. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 07:41 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

That's the thing though, I'm not impressed at all with "The Word". There's nothing I saw in that respect thread that couldn't be accomplished by a Celestial, let alone THE Celestial that took down the Protege.

blink Just what did Scathan do that was so impressive for you to consider he wins?? He came up behind The Protege and placed on him a muzzle, chained him up and blinded him so he couldn't use his use his powers... The Celestials don't have that luck when taking on the GST....

The Word

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 08:12 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote