KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can take Wolverine in Jungle warfare?

Who can take Wolverine in Jungle warfare?
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Who can take Wolverine in Jungle warfare?

Anyone above class 10, with telepathy, intangibility, mist form, flight or mirrored power-set as Logan, can't be used.

However, all other contestants will have 24 hours of prep, including Wolverine himself.

The fight takes place in a Jungle that has wildlife; tigers, black panthers, anacondas and other large cats and animals; at night.

So.. Who could take down Logan here?

Note: No teams.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Last edited by Marvelknight on Sep 14th, 2011 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:45 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom w/o his suit.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:48 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Either Macgyver or the A-team.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Ooooh cool thread big grin

Those stips are strict but I think I have someone.
The Morlock : Carver.
(please log in to view the image)
He has superhuman strength but I don't think he's Class 10. As long as he keeps his eyes safe, he's immune to Wolvie's claws.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:51 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Either Macgyver or the A-team.

This is correct. Close the thread

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:52 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Nitro

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:54 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nitro

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:55 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom w/o his suit.

How do you see him pulling it off? Considering prep is indeed at play. One would probably lean towards Doom. But Wolverine has prep too; stealth will definitely be his key weapon in these kinds of surroundings. And Doom can't have any thing that puts him above class 10 in terms of strength/durability.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:55 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Poison Ivy???

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:57 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Marvelknight
How do you see him pulling it off? Considering prep is indeed at play. One would probably lean towards Doom. But Wolverine has prep too; stealth will definitely be his key weapon in these kinds of surroundings. And Doom can't have any thing that puts him above class 10 in terms of strength/durability.
Doom makes a forcefield for himself, constructs a giant magnet, then combos to ko with magic.

rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The purple man? He can't be physically touched if I remember correctly. Possible endless stalemate.

Radioactive man? He could nuke wolverine I'd think.

Spiderman is class ten isn't he?

I'd like spidermans enemy... That guy similar to kazar... He could probably trap wolverine somehow and has stats enough to stay close... The healing factor and adamantium make it hard to keep wolverine down though...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by rotiart
The purple man? He can't be physically touched if I remember correctly. Possible endless stalemate.

I'd like spidermans enemy... That guy similar to kazar... He could probably trap wolverine somehow and has stats enough to stay close... The healing factor and adamantium make it hard to keep wolverine down though...

Kraven? Hmm he actually could work. I think he's unkillable by anyone except Spider-man now.

Purple Man? The X-men villain?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:58 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by rotiart

^Class 10 is fine as long as they're not above it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:59 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Hydroman and Sandman

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:03 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Poison Ivy???

Hmm.. I like the way you think. Jungles have lots of trees. thumb up

But I'm not sure what ways she would use it to her advantage or how long she can hold wolverine off.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:03 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hydroman and Sandman

Aren't they above Cl10 strength wise?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:04 PM
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom makes a forcefield for himself, constructs a giant magnet, then combos to ko with magic.

Ok... Cool.

Wolverine could get the drop on him if Doom doesn't pull that off. Still a good strategy on Doom' part.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:05 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by zopzop
Aren't they above Cl10 strength wise?
Oh yeah, Sandman is for sure, Hydroman doesn't really have clear strength feats but he surely could be considered a class 10.

EDIT: Nitro still stands.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:05 PM
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:07 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Sue Storm

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 10:11 PM