KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Thor Godblast test

The Thor Godblast test
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

The Thor Godblast test

I'm not talking about the one used against exitar, because that took a plot device to even make that possible. What happens to the following people when they are hit by the Godblast. They know it's coming and can brace for it.

1. Superman
2. Prime
3. Quasar (with shield up)
4. Darkseid
5. Thanos
6. Thanos with shield used against Galactus
7. Odin
8. Zeus
9. Galactus (might Thor version)
10. Tiamut

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 03:51 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

6 on up lives

I have returned

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 03:55 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Re: The Thor Godblast test

1. Superman - dying
2. Prime - injured
3. Quasar (with shield up) - badly injured
4. Darkseid - injured
5. Thanos - hurt
6. Thanos with shield used against Galactus - doesn't notice it
7. Odin - hurt
8. Zeus - hurt
9. Galactus (might Thor version) - has the dumb smacked out of him, finds his dignity again!
10. Tiamut - doesn't notice it

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 04:10 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Thor aims his godblast up their asses and the result is that they now all fart without a sound

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 04:56 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Galactus' fart >>>>> Godblast anyway.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 05:34 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Prime survived a universe-busting blast. You think he might be killed or even seriously hurt by Thor?

They all live. Some are hurt more than others.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 05:51 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

They all live and should

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 05:53 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Prime survived a universe-busting blast. You think he might be killed or even seriously hurt by Thor?

They all live. Some are hurt more than others.

ane before that a galaxy destroying exsplosion with litterally no damage

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 06:03 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

The Thor Godblast test

Originally posted by janus77
9. Galactus (might Thor version) - has the dumb smacked out of him, finds his dignity again!
Word.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 06:19 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

So the Godblast on Exitar was with the belt of strength wrapped around? Which should have given Thor 10 times more strength.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 06:26 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I saw it as strengthening Mjolnir’s durability so that it could withstand the extra energy.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 06:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The Belt of Strength didn't add anything to the power of the Godblast, it was just to reinforce Mjolnir.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 07:33 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by golem370
So the Godblast on Exitar was with the belt of strength wrapped around? Which should have given Thor 10 times more strength.

Belt of strength add the durability to the Hammer that's it, plus the belt of strength only doubles Thor's strength, it's Warrior Madness that adds 10x strength!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 07:39 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

the maximum damage thors god blast can do is rip the fabric of the universe, thor can also slay immortals with his Godblast.He should be able to slay all 10. Rune king thor can probably do even more damage. But thors only used the God blast 5 times as we all know..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 10:36 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

all survive but some will be badly injured..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 02:30 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Re: The Thor Godblast test

1 to 5 are all dead. Thanos' shields should handle a Juggernaut level God Blast fine, but the higher up you go the less chance he has. I'm betting on the God Blast if it's the same one as used in the Thor Corps, or the one against Galactus etc.

I don't see Zeus surviving a higher end God Blast unless he can shield himself. He'll have a gaping hole in his chest if Zelia is any indication. Odin will be seriously hurting depending on the intensity.

Galactus ranges from being hurt to dead depending on his state before hand. A God Blast of sufficient power should tear right through Celestial armor like butter but physical damage is inconsequential to Celestials. At least on a good day.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 06:28 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Re: Re: The Thor Godblast test

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1 to 5 are all dead. Thanos' shields should handle a Juggernaut level God Blast fine, but the higher up you go the less chance he has. I'm betting on the God Blast if it's the same one as used in the Thor Corps, or the one against Galactus etc.

I don't see Zeus surviving a higher end God Blast unless he can shield himself. He'll have a gaping hole in his chest if Zelia is any indication. Odin will be seriously hurting depending on the intensity.

Galactus ranges from being hurt to dead depending on his state before hand. A God Blast of sufficient power should tear right through Celestial armor like butter but physical damage is inconsequential to Celestials. At least on a good day.

Are you feeling okay big buddy? The shields he used against Galactus could take any blast dealt by Thor. Thor's higher up Godblast, like you state, could pierce his shields (maybe).. but he certainly isn't killed by it when the shield has taken the brunt of the force.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 06:38 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Re: Re: Re: The Thor Godblast test

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you feeling okay big buddy? The shields he used against Galactus could take any blast dealt by Thor. Thor's higher up Godblast, like you state, could pierce his shields (maybe).. but he certainly isn't killed by it when the shield has taken the brunt of the force.

I'm good, thanks for asking old chum.

I disagree. Fair enough. I'm not sure if he'll survive if it's similar to the one in Thor Corps where he provided at least 1/4th (I'd wager he was mostly responsible, at least based on the vibe) of the power necessary to temporarily prevent the infinite Universes of the Multiverses from collapsing on each other.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 06:45 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

We see things a little different but we're pretty much in agreement. One thing though.. to me the 1/4 the galaxy thing was pretty much hyperbole and I'm sure you can see that. If thor had to use a plot device just to deliver a blast to Exitar and IT STILL BROKE... Surely, if Thor had actually delivered that kinda power.. it would've broke or at least needed added durability.. none of which happened. to me, it has to at least be somewhat hyperbolic and I'm not sure how it can be viewed differently

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 07:12 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I'm curious. Did Perrikus remain nearly unaffected by the Godblast, or was it some other sort of blast that Thor hit him with? The reason that I ask is because if Perrikus could remain standing and be nearly unaffected by the power of the blast, I would say that all of these guys would remain alive.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 07:17 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote