KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Psylocke vs Midnighter

Psylocke vs Midnighter
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Psylocke vs Midnighter

I looked didn't see the fight so here it is.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 06:18 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Does she has tk? If not, MN should take it handily. Ask Srank, he readily agrees.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 06:39 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Midnighter, but Betsy is no slouch (even without tk) and could keep pace for a while in a straight h2h encounter.

No restraints? She wins via tp every time.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 09:06 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I think MN has some sort of tp resistance. Not sure though.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 09:10 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

betsy defeated the fury

stick out tongue

she is chosen to become the new poccy

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 10:40 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

She uses her tp for for precog and for the fight and a psionic Katana

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 11:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Psylocke should win.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 01:21 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Does she has tk? If not, MN should take it handily. Ask Srank, he readily agrees.

Midnighter can't even beat Zealot. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 01:51 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not exactly true. The writer said it was dead even, with anyone could win. So far, DCnU Midnighter seems a bit more formiable.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 02:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I don't know what the writer may have said in some interview, but what actually happened in the comic is that Zealot was beating Midnighter in h2h and weapons combat until she was distracted by an outside source and he capitalized on the situation.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 03:12 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Konton
Midnighter, but Betsy is no slouch (even without tk) and could keep pace for a while in a straight h2h encounter.

No restraints? She wins via tp every time.

Why does MN win? Psylocke can amp her abilities beyond him and is more skilled of the two combatants, she also could simply read his mind or shot it down.

true, but even with out mind rape, she could very much defeat him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 03:16 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know what the writer may have said in some interview, but what actually happened in the comic is that Zealot was beating Midnighter in h2h and weapons combat until she was distracted by an outside source and he capitalized on the situation.
Yeah, what actually happened was Zealot was not defeating Midnighter in H2H. They were equal for hours on end. And Zealot also capitalized on Jenny's death during weapons combat and they still ended up in a stalemate just immediately before Maul interfered. And stalemating her in straight-up weapons combat with her blades that can slice through anything is extraordinary in itself. I don't recall many (if any?) characters without equal weapons and peer stats doing that.

In pure H2H skill and weapons combat, I'd take Zealot over Psylocke.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 03:57 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Why does MN win? Psylocke can amp her abilities beyond him

When did she learn to do that?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 05:58 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Why does MN win? Psylocke can amp her abilities beyond him and is more skilled of the two combatants, she also could simply read his mind or shot it down.

true, but even with out mind rape, she could very much defeat him.

Unless she can use precog, slightly better status won't help.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 07:00 PM
the Darkone

Originally posted by Deadline
When did she learn to do that?

When she came back from the other world after House of M, she can amp her strength to class 100 with telekinetic and also her speed and agility all that good stuff.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 09:15 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Wildstorm MNer had some decent tp resistance. It was never really explored too thoroughly, so we don't have definite levels on it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 09:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Psylocke wins.

What's Midnighter going to do when Psylocke is tossing him around like a ragdoll with her TK? Of if she just snapped his neck with her TK?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 10:32 PM
Glorificus is online now! Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Speed blitzes her to death.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 10:41 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Speed blitzes her to death.

Psylocke is not slow her damn self, lets be real here wink, she has the ability to hide herself "Psychic Shadow" and telepathic illusion projection and she is a damn pecog. Psylocke is too damn versatile form him, not saying MN won't give her hell, is that betsy powers and abilities will be just to much too over come.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 11:09 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Read the stips I said she can use her tp for precog and for a psi-katana thats all. I had her using her precog to counter his calculation speed.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 11:14 PM