KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My idea

My idea
Started by: red_turtle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red_turtle
Restricted

Account Restricted

My idea

so i dont really know where this belongs to but i wanted to share my idea with you, i got a new super hero in my mind i called him "Captain Peace", captain peace has super human abilities which include super strength , super speed , super durability, and a heat vision

the symbol on his chest is 2 hands shaking and every time he goes to a mission his battle cry is "FOR PEACE!!!!!!"

his alter ego is being a liberal c^nt that thinks he is trying to protect the human rights but he doesnt realise that because of c^nts like him the good people suffer from terrorism invading there country

the opening scene of his first apearence should be burning buildings and exploding cars , terrorists shooting on averege people every thing is burning and he stands on top of all that with a smile and says "FOR PEACE!!!!!!" and then fly away

well what do you think?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 03:45 PM
red_turtle is currently offline Click here to Send red_turtle a Private Message Find more posts by red_turtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

The Character is somewhat creatively good but yet gay,but overall good and yeah it's a rather..instresting debut....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 03:50 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red_turtle
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can already see him fighting batman , batman is chasing some Arab bank robber that shot people and took off with the money and suddenly captain peace is tackling him, batman is like wtf man what are you doing and captain peace replying " you chase this man just because he is an immigrant? shame on you batman you racist southern no education fool"
Batman: are you nutts? this guy just shot people and robbed a freakin bank get out of my way
Captain peace: no batman i am taking you to the mental instatute you let your racism get too far this time leave this poor immigrant alone
Batman: oh you liberal c^nt

TO BE CONTINUE

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 04:03 PM
red_turtle is currently offline Click here to Send red_turtle a Private Message Find more posts by red_turtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by red_turtle
i can already see him fighting batman , batman is chasing some Arab bank robber that shot people and took off with the money and suddenly captain peace is tackling him, batman is like wtf man what are you doing and captain peace replying " you chase this man just because he is an immigrant? shame on you batman you racist southern no education fool"
Batman: are you nutts? this guy just shot people and robbed a freakin bank get out of my way
Captain peace: no batman i am taking you to the mental instatute you let your racism get too far this time leave this poor immigrant alone
Batman: oh you liberal c^nt

TO BE CONTINUE
hahaha*clapping*

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 04:08 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Are you drunk?

I really hope you're drunk!

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 04:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Scoobless
Are you drunk?

I really hope you're drunk!

no expression
Or a Hippy

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 04:43 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty Enis-esq. I can see him in a Hitman comic. ^_^

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 04:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

no

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 11:15 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 11:26 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Re: My idea

so i dont really know where this belongs to but i wanted to share my idea with you, i got a new super hero in my mind i called him "Captain Peace", captain peace has super human abilities which include super strength , super speed , super durability, and a heat vision

the symbol on his chest is 2 hands shaking and every time he goes to a mission his battle cry is "FOR PEACE!!!!!!"

his alter ego is being a liberal c^nt that thinks he is trying to protect the human rights but he doesnt realise that because of c^nts like him the good people suffer from terrorism invading there country

the opening scene of his first apearence should be burning buildings and exploding cars , terrorists shooting on averege people every thing is burning and he stands on top of all that with a smile and says "FOR PEACE!!!!!!" and then fly away

well what do you think?
Captain Peace: (please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 11:30 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

well what do you think?

Reading this post makes me think you are not so subetly attacking western countries (or just one in general...) about the general viewpoints of the country as a whole. :-/

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 09:43 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Frank Miller will probably publish something like this soon.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 09:49 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Please, we don't need any more Supes clones.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 04:16 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote