KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Wolverine vs. Team Vampire

Team Wolverine vs. Team Vampire
Started by: Mr.Mxyzptlk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bluddflagg

Team Wolverine vs. Team Vampire

A few months back I made a thread concerning Wolverine going toe to toe with Blade in a few combat scenarios. The thread stretched for over ten pages and things ended up coming to a somewhat end/standstill until a new Wolverine/Blade fight was printed to give some more headway on the concept of the fight.

So, in the spirit of that old thread of mine, I've decided to re-invent the event but spice it up by turning it into a team fight.

Combatants

Team Wolverine

- James Howlett (Wolverine)

- Laura Kinney (X-23)

- Akihiro (Daken)

Team Vampire

- Eric Brooks (Blade)

- Lilith Drake

- Nina Pierce (Vampire by Night)

- Raizo Kodo

Battlefield

The fight takes place in the city of Rio at dusk. The city is completely deserted of all forms of life but the city is otherwise running at normal capacity.

Stipulations

- Character Induced Stupidity is on. Both teams though have good reason to work with one another and good reason not to backstab one another (looking at you Daken).

- Wolverine and Blade start the fight face to face in the center of the city. X-23, Lilith and Nina start the fight in the sewer system of Rio one mile away from each other (between X-23 and Lilith/Nina, not all 3). Daken and Raizo start the fight on the very edge of Rio city limits on opposite sides of the city.

- Combatants can not aid one another until after their opposite number has been defeated. Tandem fighting is allowed if two fights cross into each other and "castling" (switching opponents mid-combat) is allowed.

- Characters have only basic knowledge of one another unless they would already possess more than that on one another (like Blade having read Wolverine's S.H.I.E.L.D.) file.

- Most recent incarnations of the characters are to be used unless said recent incarnation is in the midst of a large power amp. Then most recent standard incarnation is used.

- Both sides are limited to their standard equipment and are not allowed any special one time items or any gear/items that they have lost or haven't shown use of multiple times in the recent past.

- For the sake of this thread and to prevent pages of argument over it: Yes, Wolverine does in fact have a Sphenoidale bone at the back of each eye socket like a human being is supposed to have. Yes, these bones are coated with Adamantium. No, you can't fire a bullet or stab a sword into Wolverine's brain. So no "phantom bone theory" arguments this time.

- Victory is declared by Death, Knockout (30 count), Surrender or reducing a combatant to a state that requires 5 minutes or more of down time to allow their healing factors to repair them to combat effective status. Alternatively, the fight ends at sunrise and the team with the most members still standing will be declared the victor.

- No Prep time has occurred prior to this fight.

- Please back up all claims with evidence. Don't just arbitrarily name drop one side as being the victor; you'll need to prove your opinion as valid.

- No BFR.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 05:08 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Team Wolverine, mainly because of, you know, Wolverine. He'll dispatch Blade rather quickly, and move on to kick some ass

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 05:36 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team Wolverine, mainly because of, you know, Wolverine. He'll dispatch Blade rather quickly, and move on to kick some ass

What evidence are you basing your opinion upon that Wolverine would dispatch Blade soundly and swiftly enough to make the other two fights that will be going on a foregone conclusion?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 01:22 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
What evidence are you basing your opinion upon that Wolverine would dispatch Blade soundly and swiftly enough to make the other two fights that will be going on a foregone conclusion?

Because he's way more powerful that Blade?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 12:27 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Because he's way more powerful that Blade?

In what respects?

And can you provide evidence to support your claims?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 12:43 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Raizo is one bad vamp from what I've seen.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 01:07 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

In what respects?

And can you provide evidence to support your claims?

Skills - Wolverine(maybe)
Speed - tie
Strength - tie
Healing - Wolverine
Stamina - tie

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 01:09 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Speed - tie
Strength - tie
Healing - Wolverine
Stamina - tie

More like:

Skills - Wolverine by a huge and virtually inconceivable margin
Speed - Wolverine
Strength - Wolverine
Healing - Wolverine
Stamina - Wolverine

If you can name a single Blade strength, speed or stamina feat on par with Wolverine's best, I will give you Battlehammer as your personal slave. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 01:14 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

If you can name a single Blade strength, speed or stamina feat on par with Wolverine's best, I will give you Battlehammer as your personal slave. cool

I can't believe I'm old enough to know who you're talking about. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 02:52 AM
Trackz

Speed - tie
Strength - tie
Healing - Wolverine
Stamina - tie

this is more or less true, although I'd say they were even in skill as well.

Team Vampire probably takes it due to Raizo though, he's several centuries old meaning he's an extremely powerful vampire (took Valkyrie twice in phsyical combat and had the upper hand) and if this is the lilith I'm thinking of, the team should stomp.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 05:23 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by Trackz
if this is the lilith I'm thinking of, the team should stomp.

Dracula's Daughter.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 05:25 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Team Vampire probably takes it due to Raizo though, he's several centuries old meaning he's an extremely powerful vampire (took Valkyrie twice in phsyical combat and had the upper hand) and if this is the lilith I'm thinking of, the team should stomp.

(please log in to view the image)

You are insane.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 05:43 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Dracula's Daughter.
oh nevermind I was thinking of the other lilith (who took on Captain Britain) I'll have to read up some more on this one.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 10:42 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

oh nevermind I was thinking of the other lilith (who took on Captain Britain) I'll have to read up some more on this one.

Oh no, that'd make this nearly spite if I did that.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 11:07 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Sounds rational.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 11:18 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

If you can name a single Blade strength, speed or stamina feat on par with Wolverine's best..

Just because everyone seems to be ignoring this in favour of 'titles' like "blah is Draculs daughter" "blah is several centuries old". Feats or gtfo is the only way this game is played is it not? The above quote is the truth until anyone else can refute it. So..refute it..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 10:43 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Wolverine should effectively destroy Blade.

Even if you consider that match a write off however, the other members of Team Snikt should hold edges in their individual matches given the huge amounts of space placed between Laura/Daken and their opponents. I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe that the vamps can hunt or stealth on the level of the mutants.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 11:30 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Raizo has been a vampire for centuries which has been shown to give vampires bullet timing speed and significant strength increases. He held his own against Valkyrie and had the upper hand.

Lilith probably hypnotizes X-23 and takes her down. She's not the conventional vampire at all. There's literally no way for any of the opponents listed to kill her since she's magically bonded to Dracula. As long as he lives, she does.

As much as people want to act like it Wolverine doesn't dismantle Blade. You may believe that he wins, however Blade does have feats the hold up to Wolverine and enough skill to hold his own. Raizo puts Daken down quickly and X-23 as well.

Last edited by Trackz on Nov 25th, 2011 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 03:03 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Raizo would destroy X-23 and Daken imo.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 03:17 AM
Bluddflagg

Raizo would destroy X-23 and Daken imo.

Can you post any feats to support said opinion?

And Trackz, can you post feats showing that Lilith's immortality is quick enough to be relevant to her not being removed from the fight?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 03:42 AM