KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tiamut vs Exitar

Tiamut vs Exitar
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Tiamut vs Exitar

who wins nd why ?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 12:17 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Exitar - Best on panel feat : cleansing a planet, once. Fights, none.

Tiamut - Fights : fought off and bested Arishem then the entire Second Host jumped in and sucker punched Tiamut. Fought off trillions of Horde invading Earth. Feats :Made Galactus into a doomsday weapon once. Put an entire planet to sleep by singing.

There's probably more concerning Tiamut that I'm missing but that should be enough. Going by on panel feats and fights, Tiamut wins.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 12:39 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Exitar also managed to kill the One.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 12:41 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Exitar also managed to kill the One.

It's been a while since I read that issue. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the One basically on the floor immobile and barely conscious even before Exitar killed him?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:37 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Tiamut was defeated by the second host rite??and Exitar is more powerful than the fourth host..i say Exitar win..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:51 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Tiamut was defeated by the second host rite??and Exitar is more powerful than the fourth host..i say Exitar win..

A) The second host jumped Tiamut when he was fighting and owning Arishem. They surprise attacked him.

B) You got on panel proof Exitar is more powerful than the Fourth Host?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:52 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by zopzop
A) The second host jumped Tiamut when he was fighting and owning Arishem. They surprise attacked him.

B) You got on panel proof Exitar is more powerful than the Fourth Host?

i don't see the surprise attack make much of a difference..he was fighting them all..and he was beaten..

i think it was state on panel..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 02:02 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

kmc calling guy222

stick out tongue

tiamut ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 02:13 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

:Made Galactus into a doomsday weapon once

Wasnt this in an alternate reality? confused

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 04:49 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by GalacticStorm

True. But the cannoninity of the event is up for speculation big grin

PS WB smile

PSS See what's coming in 2012 from Marvel?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:04 AM
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't see the surprise attack make much of a difference..he was fighting them all..and he was beaten..

i think it was state on panel..

No he was fighting Arishem and the rest took him by surprise. He said so on panel.

And where is it stated that Extiar is more powerful or the most powerful of the 4th Host? It better not be that scan from the Thor Atlantis Attacks Annual cause that's really not canon.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:30 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

No he was fighting Arishem and the rest took him by surprise. He said so on panel.

And where is it stated that Extiar is more powerful or the most powerful of the 4th Host? It better not be that scan from the Thor Atlantis Attacks Annual cause that's really not canon.

they didn't took him down with that attack..he was still fighting back and finally got overwhelm..the surprise attack doesn't mean much..he was never going to win..

i'm not sure..i read it somewhere..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:54 AM
guy222
With my gal

2nd Celestial Host could only contain Tiamut

They were jealous

Celestials cannot b destroyed forever. That's a fact as they keep returning. See with the nonsense with Sinister as Tiamut is once again with his vast reality warping powers. It should end with Tiamut treating him like he did to Ghaur. Time will tell

Exitar>4th Celestial Host

Tiamut is the greatest Celestial. Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial sings a song turns back time 14 billion years. Exitar loses

Tiamut's height has never been measured

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 06:08 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

It's been a while since I read that issue. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the One basically on the floor immobile and barely conscious even before Exitar killed him?

I seem to recall it was a attack from Exitar that brought him down there in the first place.

Also Tiamut wasn't really surprised attacked by the second host, atleast not any more imo then he surprised Arishem by attacking him.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 07:22 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Arishem gave Exitar the code and the big bald guy went down. All the Watchers were in trouble. There's over ten billion

Tiamut took on over a trillion Horde(purpose is the destruction of the universe)

Tiamut wins

KMC loves Guy222

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 07:56 AM
RudolphWang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by guy222
Arishem gave Exitar the code and the big bald guy went down. All the Watchers were in trouble. There's over ten billion

Tiamut took on over a trillion Horde(purpose is the destruction of the universe)

Tiamut wins

KMC loves Guy222

stick out tongue

Tiamut gets several forums closed when SOPA comes in!

KMC dies thanks to Tiamut

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 09:26 PM
RudolphWang is currently offline Click here to Send RudolphWang a Private Message Find more posts by RudolphWang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That ended in Galactus eating him.

Plus, the Horde fight was non canon as well iirc.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 09:33 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
That ended in Galactus eating him.

Plus, the Horde fight was non canon as well iirc.

Wait the Horde fight took place in 616 reality no? Did that change?

And Galactus only ate him because he was in a weakened state, Reed figured out that he was only up and moving because his Deviant slaves built power generators in his prison to try and get him to the level he was before he was depowered and imprisoned by the Second Host. Once Gladiator took out the base with the Shi'ar weapons, he was all but powerless.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 09:50 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Wait the Horde fight took place in 616 reality no? Did that change?

And Galactus only ate him because he was in a weakened state, Reed figured out that he was only up and moving because his Deviant slaves built power generators in his prison to try and get him to the level he was before he was depowered and imprisoned by the Second Host. Once Gladiator took out the base with the Shi'ar weapons, he was all but powerless.
I'm thinking of that issue where Black Bolt screams at Tiamut... but I may be thinking of something else entirely. Might have to look into that more.

Just saying that's how it ended. Not that I care since it wasn't 616

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 09:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by RudolphWang
Tiamut gets several forums closed when SOPA comes in!

KMC dies thanks to Tiamut

roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb down

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 11:44 PM