KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk or Doomsday

Hulk or Doomsday
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Hulk or Doomsday

I always wanted to know this wince these two characters are similar in soooooo many ways. Overall, who is more powerful, Doomsday or Hulk? Let's not use Doomsdays with rings, etc, etc. Let's base this off of the history of both characters minus any augmentation via outside tech.

So who's the winner?

HP Doomsday and WBH/ Current Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 1st, 2012 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 09:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hasn't this been done before? Come on, man.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 09:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There's multiple versions of both, and wildly varying ones with DD; we may need some clarification.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 09:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Since both can't die...

I'd say Hulk wins at the start, then Doomsday take the upper hand, pissing off Hulk in the process, then Hulk take the upper hand, and this shit continues utile Earth is destroyed.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 01:32 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Split.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 01:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Hp. If he was able to find a way to kill energy, then he'll do it to hulk too imo. If hulk can't re-create the entropy at the big bang, then he can't 'kill' HP DD.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 02:09 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sirius77
Hp. If he was able to find a way to kill energy, then he'll do it to hulk too imo. If hulk can't re-create the entropy at the big bang, then he can't 'kill' HP DD.

Then again DD won't be able to reach as deep into the strength well as the Hulk, and would be obliterated by the sheer amount of kinetic energy that he would eventually be forced to eat.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 03:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

I could see him adapting to a slugfest in the same manner that he did with supes. I'm not saying that it's an instant win, but if it continues, he will adapt, that's just what he does.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 06:21 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Wbh all day. He at least can rely simply on on panel feats without the use of idiotic and fallacious reasoning as well as the inflation/ ignoring/misinterpretation of on panel events in order to back up his reputation.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Last edited by Naija boy on Jan 2nd, 2012 at 06:37 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 06:33 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Doomsday wins

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 06:49 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

WBH..But If You Are Looking For Something that can't really die than DD...It's all about taste

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 07:31 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TheHulk
WBH..But If You Are Looking For Something that can't really die than DD...It's all about taste

Forum rules only require a character to be KO'd once for the win.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 07:34 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Stoic
Forum rules only require a character to be KO'd once for the win.
Yea I Know That But I Clearly said WBH didn't i

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 07:36 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Eventually Hulk

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 03:07 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 04:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

It took Entropy to literally stopped HP Doomsday, if not both Superman and Wave Rider would have looked like the Radiant once DD was done with them.

Unless Hulk has something that can equals Entropy he goes down after a long fight.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 05:22 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

which he doesnt which is why he loses

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 05:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SquallX
It took Entropy to literally stopped HP Doomsday, if not both Superman and Wave Rider would have looked like the Radiant once DD was done with them.

Unless Hulk has something that can equals Entropy he goes down after a long fight.

Lol at it taking entropy to stop HP Doomsday. Hahahahaha.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 06:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by carver9

That was the conclusion Mother Box came to. confused

Let's make an important point about HP Doomsday. He was never hurt. He was cut a little, but healed instantly. The nukes that knocked Superman out didn't phase him. He trashed Superman like a rag doll. He broke his arm as easily as I'd break a twig (Supes said he'd never broken a bone before). He tanked the OE, took down Darkseid in a couple shots (the same DS who 1-shot Hank), disrupted Waverider's energies....

WBH did nothing on that level, IMO, and we didn't even see DD struggle.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 06:41 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
I agree.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 07:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote