KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Karate Kid vs Iron Fist

Karate Kid vs Iron Fist
Started by: zoom3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zoom3
Fastest Man in the World

Karate Kid vs Iron Fist

Karate Kid, a master of an extremely large amount of martial arts, vs Iron Fist, also a master of many martial arts and an accomplished Avenger.

They get two days of preperation, but they don't know who they're fighting. The fight occurs in an arena with spectators in the stands.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 01:33 AM
zoom3 is currently offline Click here to Send zoom3 a Private Message Find more posts by zoom3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not even going to ask which version, because any version of Val Armorr is spite against Danny. (Sorry Mindset!) big grin

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 02:14 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

I.F with ease.........

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 07:20 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Val beats danny 10/10.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 01:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Val beats danny 10/10.

Yeah, he was designed from day one as someone who could hold his own with Pre Crisis Superboy using nothing but pure skill, and every version since is capable of doing the same with a post crisis Superman peer.

He defines the term "ringer", and the only reason he could really get away with it is because he's a relic from a much simpler time.. A time when they had "anti evil rays" and such. Can't really get away with another Val Armorr type in this day and age, imo.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 10th, 2012 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 04:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

last val I know of is him fighting batman, that would be current as far as I know. He looked good but (yes there were many things wrong with val at the moment but still was able to outdo batman, barely). Val was able to stalemate batman plus steal his belt while fighting that's pretty impressive but IMO not enough against a prepped presumably amped I.F.

I guess if we are using Pre-crisis version this isn't even a fight. Val would destroy danny. So I hope this was not a intentional spite thread...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:20 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Mr Miyagi would be proud.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:35 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
last val I know of is him fighting batman, that would be current as far as I know. He looked good but (yes there were many things wrong with val at the moment but still was able to outdo batman, barely). Val was able to stalemate batman plus steal his belt while fighting that's pretty impressive but IMO not enough against a prepped presumably amped I.F.

Barely nothing, he was toying with Batman. Black lightning or whoever blindsided him even said Superman classifying him four or five tiers above Batman was an understatement.

And that's still the least of his feats, compared to beating down Equus and dodging Wally West in speed force lightning form.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Rand gets turned into Kung Fu mush.

Armorr 100/10 ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote