KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs Red Hood

Daredevil vs Red Hood
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Daredevil vs Red Hood

Red Hood looks great in his new role with the Outlaws relaunch title, how well does he do against Daredevil?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 01:33 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

DD..... red hood is dick grayson lite

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 01:44 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
DD..... red hood is dick grayson lite

You think so? Perhaps I was just impressed with the direction of the new Outlaws title, Jason just seems to have better training than Grayson, as he was trained by elite assassins, and Batman.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 01:51 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Stoic
You think so? Perhaps I was just impressed with the direction of the new Outlaws title, Jason just seems to have better training than Grayson, as he was trained by elite assassins, and Batman.

jason jobs to dick...whether its survivors guilt or the fact that he's the favorite son, he feels guilty...which allows jason to fight him evenly and gain the upperhand in the majority of their fights, if not for that dick would own him.

DD is above grayson who is > jason

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 02:16 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Matt beats the utter crap out of him.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 09:49 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Daredevil vs Red Hood

Red Hood looks great in his new role with the Outlaws relaunch title, how well does he do against Daredevil?

Does he get the All Blades? He's somewhat of a question mark, IMO. He seems really skilled.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 12:39 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Dick trained under Batman much longer, and he improved when he became Batman for a time recently and is better than he's ever been.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 12:41 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I think Stoic means Ducra. A woman who was nearly immortal and has been training for 3,000 years. The All Caste were a secret assassin organization who were unequaled.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 12:52 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Matt beats the utter crap out of him.

That

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 02:37 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

DD.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:22 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Does he get the All Blades? He's somewhat of a question mark, IMO. He seems really skilled.

Yep he gets the blades.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Stoic means Ducra. A woman who was nearly immortal and has been training for 3,000 years. The All Caste were a secret assassin organization who were unequaled.

And yes again.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:41 PM
RedX1852

Red Hood puts up a better fight then you guys are giving him Credit for, and ABC logic doesn't always work, and Nightwing beat Jason because idk HE KNOWS HIM, when Nightwing and Batman didn't know who Red Hood was, he was giving them hell and he held his own against Batman, so yeah what makes you guys think Daredevil is gonna automatically know what to do like Grayson, there complete strangers, theres no Identity Advantage, and since Knightwing found out, he knew to take it easy and recognize his skill's and he won, that doesn't mean Daredevil's gonna do that for someone he never fought, and sometimes i think he Jobs, but Red Hood puts up one hell of a fight, but i give it to Daredevil 6/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 01:20 PM
RedX1852 is currently offline Click here to Send RedX1852 a Private Message Find more posts by RedX1852 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Imo

Matt would beat Bruce if he didn't carry sonics.

Jason won't hold his own against Matt for very long.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:07 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote