KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos Vs Asgard

Thanos Vs Asgard
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos Vs Asgard

no odin, no destroyer.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:32 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos, easily.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Re: Thanos Vs Asgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no odin, no destroyer.

So, Odin's dead in this scenario?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:34 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think current thanos>odin

I have returned

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:34 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WTF?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'm taking Odin not being in Asgard to mean that he's dead, which means that Thor now has the full Odin-power and IMO Thor + Odin's power is >>>> Thanos.

Asgard wins 10/10.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:44 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Is Beta Ray Bill, Thor Girl, and Loki counted? Do they get the other artifacts, like the Twilight Sword, Norn stones, etc? If so, with Thor and the 1,000's of other Asgardians, I'd give it to them.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:52 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Thanos gets destroyed by one or more of the following:

1. Thor as "King"
2. Thor and Beta Ray Bill
3. Entire Population and Armies of Asgard
4. Force Arrow
5. Cosmic Bolt
6. All of the above, plus any noteworthy Asgardians who would return for this battle, Loki, Thor Girl, etc.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:57 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Spite...Thanos has no chance against Asgard combined...even sans Odin and the Destroyer.

Thor plus the other high ranking Asgardians rip Thanos to bloody shreds...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 03:43 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Spite...Thanos has no chance against Asgard combined...even sans Odin and the Destroyer.

This but worse.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 04:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by carver9
This but worse.
Yup. When they are done, they give him to the "Sodomy Giants of Buttenhiem". confused

Sodomy Giant-
(please log in to view the image)

Yes, this is actually an image of Edifice Rex and I apologize to anybody that likes the character. But, come on, where else was I going to find an image of somebody that looked like a "Sodomy Giant of Buttenhiem" on such short notice?

And, look at the guy.. He DOES fit the bill. wink

Last edited by Horrificus on Mar 8th, 2012 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:04 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Horrificus
Yup. When they are done, they give him to the "Sodomy Giants of Buttenhiem". confused

So do you think that they'd have to get him fitted for new battle armor after this?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:07 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by Stoic
So do you think that they'd have to get him fitted for new battle armor after this?
Well, definitely a helmet and shoulder pads that are less "pointy".

And, I would imagine the colors would shift to more purples and pinks.

But, I don't want to stereotype.

Maybe a pair of "Space Chaps"? sad

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Do you read comics ?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you read comics ?

Has your Thanos love affair caused your brain to rot?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:00 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos wins it, if Thor don't get the power of Odin.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:01 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Has your Thanos love affair caused your brain to rot?
Did you happen to catch Infinity Watch 25 iirc ?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:35 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you happen to catch Infinity Watch 25 iirc ?

I most certainly did...

In Warlock and the Infinity Watch 25, it was a combined effort of Thanos, Surfer, Drax, and Warlock that defeated the no-name Asgardians; none of the high ranking Asgardians opposed them...

There was no Thor...no Loki...no Hela...no Enchantress, ect, ect; no high ranking Asgardians... and again, Thanos didnt beat them solo...he had help.

A team of Thor, Loki, Hela, Enchantress, Baldur, Heimdall, Hermod, and Sif (with the Norn Stones) defeat Thanos a perfect 10/10...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 07:03 AM
TheLordofMurder

Quanchi's dementia has infected you as well I see...

We'll have to administer the antidote to you asap if your soul is to be spared eternal damnation for blind worship of the overrated Thanos of Titan...

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 07:07 AM
the Darkone

Asgard, you still have rune stones, casket of winters other magical weapons, loki, echantress, thor, beta ray bill, warriors three, balder, Tiwaz sky father level, kurse who is Asgard citizen etc yes pretty much asgard

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 07:21 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote