KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulks vs Juggernauts

Hulks vs Juggernauts
Started by: Reacting2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulks vs Juggernauts

Maestro Hulk(high showing)
WWH
WBH

vs

Classic Juggernaut
8th Day Juggernaut
FP Kuurth

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 04:19 PM
Reacting2 is currently offline Click here to Send Reacting2 a Private Message Find more posts by Reacting2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

8th Day crushed Thor easier than I've ever seen a Hulk do.

And FP Kuurth I don't see any of the hulks stopping him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 04:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The Hulks win.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 04:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

How do they beat FP Kuurth?

Or 8th Day

Hell how do they beat Classic Juggernaut who was already overpowering WWH in their encounter?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 04:42 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
How do they beat FP Kuurth?

Or 8th Day

Hell how do they beat Classic Juggernaut who was already overpowering WWH in their encounter?

FP Kuurth would drop to WBH.

8th day can injured as well and was damaged by the Exemplers during his rampage. Either of the Hulks could give him a fight or possibly beat him until WBH is done with whomever he is fighting.

Classic Juggernaut landing some licks on a WWH that wasn't even hurt in the slightest isn't as impressive as you are trying to make it sound. He failed at pushing Hulk back and got bfred which could happen again.

The Hulks win this.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by carver9
FP Kuurth would drop to WBH.

8th day can injured as well and was damaged by the Exemplers during his rampage. Either of the Hulks could give him a fight or possibly beat him until WBH is done with whomever he is fighting.

Classic Juggernaut landing some licks on a WWH that wasn't even hurt in the slightest isn't as impressive as you are trying to make it sound. He failed at pushing Hulk back and got bfred which could happen again.

The Hulks win this.
How is WBH going to beat FP Kuurth? The guy was basically Classic level Juggernaut durability with increased strength and power and focus. He would walk through everything WBH would threw at him.

The Exemplars were all magical with their own magical enchantments, something none of the Hulks have here.

And Classic Juggernaut was pushing WWH backwards as depicted in the scenes. And it wasn't like Hulk got rid of Classic Juggernaut permanetely he just had him run uncontrolled long enough for Hulk to get his chance at Charles. In an actual fight like KMC the battle wouldn't be over as Juggernaut was still in enough vicinity to return under his own power.

I pretty much believe FP Kuurth is going to take down WBH then is going to destroy everyone else here.

8th Day to would beat any of the Hulk here judging by what he did to Thor.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:11 PM
Naija boy

The Hulks win.Even granting juggernauts complete invulnerability which imo is fairly dubious, the gap in strength between WBH and the crew of juggernauts is enormous. The hulks win still win via BFR.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:15 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Naija boy
The Hulks win.Even granting juggernauts complete invulnerability which imo is fairly dubious, the gap in strength between WBH and the crew of juggernauts is enormous. The hulks win still win via BFR.
What strength gap?

Juggernaut has always matched Hulk in strength. Classic was able to match WWH alone.

8th Day crushed Thor physically something no Hulk has been able to do ever.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:19 PM
Naija boy

WBH is far stronger than all of the juggernauts on that team. Please convincingly beating Thor is entirely unimpressive in comparison to what WBH did. The aftershocks (heck he was hundreds of feat away from them and the surface of the planet when the punches were thrown) of WBH punches were literally melting enemies that had held their own for a time against Hulk in the past (along with the planet, and an army of beings even Umar couldnt completely destroy). The jump in strength that indicates is absolutely ridiculous. Kuurth and even 8th day juggernaut were really strong but certainly not in range of what is being described here. Their durability however is their sterling attribute and the reason the Hulks victory likely comes via BFR.

Last edited by Naija boy on Mar 14th, 2012 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:32 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

WBH is far stronger than all of the juggernauts on that team. Please convincingly beating Thor is entirely unimpressive in comparison to what WBH did. The aftershocks (heck he was hundreds of feat away from them and the surface of the planet when the punches were thrown) of WBH punches were literally melting enemies that had held their own for a time against Hulk in the past (along with the planet, and an army of beings even Umar couldnt completely destroy). The jump in strength that indicates is absolutely ridiculous. Kuurth and even 8th day juggernaut were really strong but certainly not in range of what is being described here. Their durability however is their sterling attribute and the reason the Hulks victory likely comes via BFR.
What?

I keep hearing about this but considering Thor and Hercules were about to shake the entire planet off it's orbit just by arm wrestling I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's not something that is particularly past what other people do when cutting lose.

And once again Juggernaut easily over powered Thor. Juggernaut's fight with Stoner Cutter was shaking all of planet earth.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:52 PM
Naija boy

Oh please. Hercules and Thor shaking the planet of its orbit was merely silver age hyperbole. Thor "cutting lose" or not is not even comparable to WBH at all. Moreover using Thors average and most consistent portrayal he is even further away from it.

Easily overpowering Thor is not some watermark which indicates his superiority over WBH. At all. To think that a Hulk that is literally thousands and thousands of time stronger than regular Hulk (who has shown himself to be at least Thors equal) would have trouble overpowering Thor is ludicrous. WBH would have easily overpowered Thor had they met. Also really 8th day juggernaut in his battle with stonecutter, shaking planet earth is more than considerably inferior to what WBH displayed...its not even close.

Last edited by Naija boy on Mar 14th, 2012 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:06 PM
CosmicComet

Shaking planet Earth is an excellent feat, since Earth is not a jobber planet.

Classic Juggernaut is as strong as he needs to be, by will alone.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:25 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by CosmicComet

This

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:33 PM
carver9

Oh please. Hercules and Thor shaking the planet of its orbit was merely silver age hyperbole. Thor "cutting lose" or not is not even comparable to WBH at all. Moreover using Thors average and most consistent portrayal he is even further away from it.

Easily overpowering Thor is not some watermark which indicates his superiority over WBH. At all. To think that a Hulk that is literally thousands and thousands of time stronger than regular Hulk (who has shown himself to be at least Thors equal) would have trouble overpowering Thor is ludicrous. WBH would have easily overpowered Thor had they met. Also really 8th day juggernaut in his battle with stonecutter, shaking planet earth is more than considerably inferior to what WBH displayed...its not even close.

This.

Can someone post Thor and Bi Beast first fight. Bi Beast overpowered him twice.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:40 PM
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernauts team wins handilu

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:41 PM
Mistress-Death is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress-Death a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress-Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Excellent true, comparable to what WBH did, not even close. Ive seen nothing to indicate that the Dark dimension is a jobber planet. Its not like it was some no name rock. Furthermore iirc what was was said was that they unleashed the greatest fury earth has ever seen and also we saw an earth quake. Seriously the feat is neither narratively (purple prose) nor substantively (what was actually shown on panel) anywhere even close to what WBH achieved.

Classic juggernaut never ever even got to levels of strength approaching WBH. He pretty much hovered steadily around savage hulk/WWH level of strength.i.e a hulk peer. The jump in strength that happened in eigth day (that occurred specifically during that arc ) was particular and unique enough for the juggernaut in that arc to be differentiated from him in his regular "classic" portrayals. And even that version featwise paled in comparison.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:46 PM
McNasty996

Endless stalemate like always

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:50 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

evil face

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 07:05 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Tracked down the scan of the incident....This is what is being compared......
http://imageshack.us/f/214/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg/

..to this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/70848220.jpg/

Seriously..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 07:07 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Tracked down the scan of the incident....This is what is being compared......
http://imageshack.us/f/214/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg/

..to this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/70848220.jpg/

Seriously..
Once again not something incapable of being done on this level of strength and power. I'm pretty sure Beta Ray Bill Thor's equal has done similar things as well.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 09:43 PM