KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega Red vs Blue Beetle

Omega Red vs Blue Beetle
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Omega Red vs Blue Beetle

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 04:46 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

BB.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 07:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Dunno about current BB, but I'm confident that pre-Flashpoint Jaime would trounce OR.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 08:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah. Beetle is a bad matchup for Red.

His suit can easily filter any of the death spores, and he probably has countermeasures against any direct absorbing attempt.

Then beetle has built in artillery canons and crap and can just sweep Arkady under the rug.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 08:19 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Beetle is a bad matchup for Red.

His suit can easily filter any of the death spores, and he probably has countermeasures against any direct absorbing attempt.

Then beetle has built in artillery canons and crap and can just sweep Arkady under the rug.
but his mouth is exposed? confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 08:21 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Not to mention Red was able to handle Iron Man. And the only thing that saved Iron mans life mind you was the fact he wasent in the suit.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:13 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Also think people underestimate physically formidable he is. He fast enough to easily deflect bullets, he run down sports cars on foot ect. he durable enough to easily tank punches from colossus, explosions with out a scratch, he has healing factor comparable to Wolverines, strong enough to over power iron man, hold colossus down ect.

That just his physical abilities, thats not even factoring in his pheromones, life drain ect. Dude has wrecked entire teams of X-men easily mind you.

Also Omega red has complete control over his pheromones. The dude is an utter monster. He is a team wrecker and is high tier.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Mar 16th, 2012 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:19 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Omega Red wins this handily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Also think people underestimate physically formidable he is. He fast enough to easily deflect bullets, he run down sports cars on foot ect. he durable enough to easily tank punches from colossus, explosions with out a scratch, he has healing factor comparable to Wolverines, strong enough to over power iron man, hold colossus down ect.

That just his physical abilities, thats not even factoring in his pheromones, life drain ect. Dude has wrecked entire teams of X-men easily mind you.
Jaime utterly shit-stomped Black Beetle. Black Beetle > OR.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by carver9
Omega Red wins this handily.

No...simply...no.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:25 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

also want to clarify I am not saying red wins. Simply because I dont know anything about the blue beattle, merely pointing out he both formidable physically as well as having some potent exotic abilities.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:37 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Galan007
Jaime utterly shit-stomped Black Beetle. Black Beetle > OR.

I honestly dont know anything about either. So you could very well be right.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:38 PM
Senor Cage

Aren't the bettle scarab in Green Lantern's class?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:39 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I honestly dont know anything about either. So you could very well be right.
OR is definitely formidable, I don't think anyone is denying that--but Jaime is just on a higher level all together. The Blue Beetle Scarab was designed to kill Green Lanterns, after all.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ It's still armor, though. wink

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:42 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

OR is definitely formidable, I don't think anyone is denying that--but Jaime is just on a higher level all together. The Blue Beetle Scarab was designed to kill Green Lanterns, after all.

oh I see, if thats the cases red shit get raped. Did not realize they were that powerful

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:42 PM
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

but just b/c it is design to kill Green Lantern it doesnt mean it cant be defeated by far weaker opponents.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:43 PM
-K-M-

oh I see, if thats the cases red shit get raped. Did not realize they were that powerful

Only Jamie is, the other "Blue Beetles" were just humans with no powers or had the advanced equipment of the Scarab activated.

Last edited by -K-M- on Mar 16th, 2012 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:44 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Whirly can be a good debator when it wants to be. Good post.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by carver9
Whirly can be a good debator when it wants to be. Good post.

If that is in fact the real whirly which I am doubting. He was a very very good debator

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:49 PM