KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ronan VS Thor

Ronan VS Thor
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Ronan VS Thor

No BFR

Who wins?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 1st, 2012 07:43 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor decisively.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 07:43 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Thor

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 1st, 2012 08:52 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Thor but Ronan wouldn't go down easily.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 1st, 2012 08:55 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor stomps.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 09:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Ronan hurts Thor, but that's about it. He can't win this

Old Post May 1st, 2012 10:09 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Ronan easily.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 10:57 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

two guys with hammers.

completely 50/50.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 10:57 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thor would dominate this.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Ronan is tougher. He'd have never lost to chumps like Tutanix or Rhino. Thor is unworthy of his hammer, give that shit to BRB so he can have two of them lol.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:06 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor stomps.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:12 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

Name one herald level being Ronan have beaten. Ronan is a folder for herald level characters. Thor easily.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:17 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by dmills
Ronan is tougher. He'd have never lost to chumps like Tutanix or Rhino. Thor is unworthy of his hammer, give that shit to BRB so he can have two of them lol.

I have a feeling that you're just playing, but in case you may have forgotten, Ravenous pretty much physically dominated Ronan in Annihilation, as did Strontian (the female Gladiator). Unless that weapon can turn Thor's battle armor into an adamantium prison a la Firestorm style, I'm at a loss as to how he would win this.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:30 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Stoic
I have a feeling that you're just playing, but in case you may have forgotten, Ravenous pretty much physically dominated Ronan in Annihilation, as did Strontian (the female Gladiator). Unless that weapon can turn Thor's battle armor into an adamantium prison a la Firestorm style, I'm at a loss as to how he would win this.

I don't recall Ronan fighting Strontian. But she's given the business to brb before so that wouldn't surprise me. Also, I've never completely read wok lol. I don't recall him getting dominated by Ravenous either.

And yes of course, I'm trolling

Last edited by dmills on May 1st, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:41 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:48 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't recall Ronan fighting Strontian. But she's given the business to brb before so that wouldn't surprise me. Also, I've never completely read wok lol. I don't recall him getting dominated by Ravenous either.

And yes of course, I'm trolling

No Ronan never fought Strontian, Ravenous did. I see Ronan to be slightly below Ravenous, and not in the same class as the elite Heralds.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:52 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Stoic
No Ronan never fought Strontian, Ravenous did. I see Ronan to be slightly below Ravenous, and not in the same class as the elite Heralds.

Oh ok my mistake lol.

Ronan has excellent showings versus the big guns though. He's one of those characters that if he beat a big gun, I wouldn't be like "oh man that was pis" or anything like that. It'd just be a good showing.

Last edited by dmills on May 2nd, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2012 11:58 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Ronan hurts Thor, but that's about it. He can't win this

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 01:50 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote