KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surtur vs. Imperiex Prime

Surtur vs. Imperiex Prime
Started by: Sixth_Winged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sixth_Winged

Surtur vs. Imperiex Prime

standard equip
both killable

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 01:49 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur wins.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 01:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Surtur wins by defult. he's stronger than thor and odin. His magic inhabited odins powered. he shattered dimensional barriers and his eternity flame sword can increase his power. he has self molecular manipulation and more. Imperiex is just raw energy from big bang contained within an armor that can channel his energy into blast omg roll eyes (sarcastic) surtur can just teleport if imperiex unleashed the big bang winning by defult but unlike imperiex surtur has energy,magic and more feats heck galactus can do more than just shoot lazers or explode.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 06:33 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The scariest part of your post was when you implied that Surter is stronger than Galactus.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 06:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
The scariest part of your post was when you implied that Surter is stronger than Galactus.
Thats not what I meant broski am just saying galactus can do way more than imperiex who just blows up when confronted

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 06:40 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz.

Bankai.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 06:53 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Surtur is awesome... But he is outclassed here.

Imperiex Prime wins.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:37 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

What a stomp this would be! lol. Imperiex Prime. The scariest part isn't that he thinks Surtur is above Galactus, he believes Surturs above Imperiex! Fail.

The Word

Last edited by kevdude on May 3rd, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:02 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by kevdude
What a stomp this would be! lol. Imperiex Prime. The scariest part isn't that he thinks Surtur is above Galactus, he believes Surturs above Imperiex! Fail.
um if surtur would have his imortality prime wouldn't kill him period. last time I check your godly prime got beat up by an underwear wearing boy scout and braniac a robot whose a walking wiki and who talks to much therefore projecting his plans to everybody ahead of time ...i'm impressed roll eyes (sarcastic) even odion couldn't handle sutur a skyfather while prime got beat up by a man with a sick tendencies to expose his underwears in public and a talking tin can...yeah surturs easily stomps -_-

Last edited by Hulkbuster1 on May 3rd, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:39 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Nah...

Bankai.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:42 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
um if surtur would have his imortality prime wouldn't kill him period. last time I check your godly prime got beat up by an underwear wearing boy scout and braniac a robot whose a walking wiki and who talks to much therefore projecting his plans to everybody ahead of time ...i'm impressed roll eyes (sarcastic) even odion couldn't handle sutur a skyfather while prime got beat up by a man with a sick tendencies to expose his underwears in public and a talking tin can...yeah surturs easily stomps -_-

Why are you trolling?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:42 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Oh no Odin couldn't handle Surtur! laughing out loud. That means little to someone who has been called God in 2 DC comic storylines. He is the annihilator of all things and remakes it to his fashion.

The Word

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:59 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why are you trolling?
According to a marvel database on surtur he beat thor and odion and it even states he disabled odions powers. go ahead look it up now if you don't believe me.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:03 PM
DarkSaint85

According to a marvel database on surtur he beat thor and odion and it even states he disabled odions powers. go ahead look it up now if you don't believe me.

We don't take those sources as canon.

Anything that's wiki-related, for that matter.

Or What Ifs, or Elseworlds, or animatedshows unless expressly named by the OP. Otherwise, you will get into trouble for breaking the rulkes of the forum.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thats pretty impressive...

Bankai.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:07 PM
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by kevdude
Oh no Odin couldn't handle Surtur! laughing out loud. That means little to someone who has been called God in 2 DC comic storylines. He is the annihilator of all things and remakes it to his fashion.
holding the title of god means nothing heck storms was called and was worship as a god and she got beat up by sentinels, thanos had infinity gems & got beat, he had heart of the universe and got beaten, thors a god thats got pounded by hulk a walking nuke so please being a god means nothing in comics. need I go on ok superman was held as a god even by wonder women and he got beat up by weak characters like jimmy olsen smh.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:23 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Estacado
Thats pretty impressive...

Tbh, I went to that site, and what he says is true. It flats out states it and everything.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:23 PM
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by DarkSaint85 okay than where can I research my sources? Am not trying to agitate you or anyone in here but jesus wiki destroyed encyclopedia britiannica making them consider going online. as for rules have you honestly read all that its
like reading the bible and besides a few high authorities themselves have broken the rules. ease up dude. if am wrong i'll admit it and move on no need to rage over IT. besides if this match is ridiculous and unbalanced why haven't the authorities cough moderators delete/block as a spite thread hmm..?
We don't take those sources as canon.

Anything that's wiki-related, for that matter.

Or What Ifs, or Elseworlds, or animatedshows unless expressly named by the OP. Otherwise, you will get into trouble for breaking the rulkes of the forum.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:28 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbh, I went to that site, and what he says is true. It flats out states it and everything.

Tbh Imperiex shitstomps Surtur...

Bankai.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:31 PM
DarkSaint85

quote:
okay than where can I research my sources?

Comics are usually a good source for....comic book related information.

quote:

Am not trying to agitate you or anyone in here but jesus wiki destroyed encyclopedia britiannica making them consider going online. as for rules have you honestly read all that its
like reading the bible

So you admit, you haven't read the rules and are just posting in ignorance of them?

quote:

and besides a few high authorities themselves have broken the rules. ease up dude.

Like? And if they have, tell them.

quote:

if am wrong i'll admit it and move on no need to rage over IT.

Yes, you are wrong in using non-canon sources to back up your claims.

quote:

besides if this match is ridiculous and unbalanced why haven't the authorities cough moderators delete/block as a spite thread hmm..?

Never said it was ridiculous and unbalanced, have I hmm..?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:33 PM