KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gaea vs mephisto

Gaea vs mephisto
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rikudo sennin

Gaea vs mephisto

thor's momma vs mephisto who wins

Old Post May 12th, 2012 08:21 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Gaea IMO.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 08:33 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gaea IMO.

exactly gaea>dormammu>mephisto

Old Post May 12th, 2012 09:08 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

In his realm, Mephisto destroys her.

In 616 reality, Gaea probably wins.

On neutral ground? Who knows?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 10:13 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by zopzop

Thor has beaten mephisto in his own realm IIRC, surfer also has done it. Gaea wasn't even aware that hulk, classic strange, namor and surfer were attacking her at full force.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 10:16 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor has beaten mephisto in his own realm IIRC, surfer also has done it. Gaea wasn't even aware that hulk, classic strange, namor and surfer were attacking her at full force.

Context.

Silver Surfer is an insect to Mephisto, it's only because of the "pure soul" garbage that saves Surfer's ass (because he doesn't want to kill Surfer, he wants to corrupt his soul so he can claim it). I can show you scans of Mephisto wtfpwning Surfer in one shot and then going on to stalemate Galactus in a battle that was wrecking galaxies.

Same with Thor, it's only the pure/noble soul nonsense that Mephisto wants to corrupt that saves his ass.

Then I can show you scans of Mephisto owning the East and West Coast Avengers like they were handicapped children.

Or his battle with Satannish over the soul of Baron Mordo that was causing reality wide destruction.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 10:22 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Context.

Silver Surfer is an insect to Mephisto, it's only because of the "pure soul" garbage that saves Surfer's ass (because he doesn't want to kill Surfer, he wants to corrupt his soul so he can claim it). I can show you scans of Mephisto wtfpwning Surfer in one shot and then going on to stalemate Galactus in a battle that was wrecking galaxies.

Same with Thor, it's only the pure/noble soul nonsense that Mephisto wants to corrupt that saves his ass.

Then I can show you scans of Mephisto owning the East and West Coast Avengers like they were handicapped children.

Or his battle with Satannish over the soul of Baron Mordo that was causing reality wide destruction.

in his own dimension he would probably still lose this woman at full power owned dormammu who>mephisto and all elder gods are stronger than the hell lords and god pantheons

Old Post May 12th, 2012 11:25 PM
Rikudo sennin

neutral ground she would own him

Old Post May 12th, 2012 11:26 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
in his own dimension he would probably still lose this woman at full power owned dormammu who>mephisto and all elder gods are stronger than the hell lords and god pantheons

When did she own Dormammu? I remember one time in the late 70s early 80s she drove him off the Earth once by tapping into the power of every living being on the planet. He's also turned her into a rat once, if I recall correctly.

And there's no proof either way if she'd own Mephisto on neutral ground. He's freaking retconned 616 reality once (see the Peter Parker/Spider-man incident).

Old Post May 12th, 2012 11:41 PM
guy222
With my gal

gaea easily

thank u bz

Old Post May 12th, 2012 11:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

When did she own Dormammu? I remember one time in the late 70s early 80s she drove him off the Earth once by tapping into the power of every living being on the planet. He's also turned her into a rat once, if I recall correctly.

And there's no proof either way if she'd own Mephisto on neutral ground. He's freaking retconned 616 reality once (see the Peter Parker/Spider-man incident).

dormammu neede help from umar to even capture gaea and her life essences was infused in all life that began and continues on earth so she is channeling what right fully her power anyway. And what he did was not that huge it was mostly planetary level warping. Gaea was able to fight even set who is easily stronger than mephisto.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 11:57 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

dormammu neede help from umar to even capture gaea and her life essences was infused in all life that began and continues on earth so she is channeling what right fully her power anyway. And what he did was not that huge it was mostly planetary level warping. Gaea was able to fight even set who is easily stronger than mephisto.

Gaea got crushed by Set, not once but twice. So I don't get why you'd bring that up at all.

I actually have the issue involving Gaea and Dormammu but it's been a while since I looked at it. There was a LOT of context involved in that face off.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 12:02 AM
Rikudo sennin

Gaea got crushed by Set, not once but twice. So I don't get why you'd bring that up at all.

I actually have the issue involving Gaea and Dormammu but it's been a while since I looked at it. There was a LOT of context involved in that face off.

at least she put up a fight against one of like the first two demons along with his brother chthon as these two are dimensions more powerful then the strongest hell lords such as mephisto,satannish and olivier so she could easily beat mephisto.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/bat...and-set/637654/
scroll down to the last two scans out of the four those show gaea fighting dormammu

Old Post May 13th, 2012 12:07 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

at least she put up a fight against one of like the first two demons along with his brother chthon as these two are dimensions more powerful then the strongest hell lords such as mephisto,satannish and olivier so she could easily beat mephisto.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/bat...and-set/637654/
scroll down to the last two scans out of the four those show gaea fighting dormammu

She actually didn't put up any sort of fight in any of her encounters with Set. She was humiliated though. Props to her!

You realize, that this was AFTER Dormammu was destroyed battling the Avengers and was reforming inside the Earth's core yes? And all she did was banish him.

EDIT

Last edited by zopzop on May 13th, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2012 12:24 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Context.

Since when does context matter to you?

stick out tongue

Old Post May 13th, 2012 12:34 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by CortSether
Since when does context matter to you?

stick out tongue

It's been mattering to me. However, hyperbole and "just so" stories don't mean sh|t to me. smokin'

Old Post May 13th, 2012 12:52 AM
Rikudo sennin

She actually didn't put up any sort of fight in any of her encounters with Set. She was humiliated though. Props to her!

You realize, that this was AFTER Dormammu was destroyed battling the Avengers and was reforming inside the Earth's core yes? And all she did was banish him.

EDIT

she actually helped him get his powers back from umar then banished him so he wasnt as weak as you think regardless he got owned.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 01:04 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Gaea, or part of her, actually resides in Mephisto's realm.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 07:18 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

An old Surfer comic had Mephisto fighting Galactus and their battle was destroying galaxies, Gaea is the spirit of the Earth (Mother Nature) I believe, one planet in a solar system, one solar system within a single galaxy. Granted that was a high point for Mephisto, and I believe that was within his realm, but even outside his dimension Mephisto is a Major Force to be reckonned with.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 07:40 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

she actually helped him get his powers back from umar then banished him so he wasnt as weak as you think regardless he got owned.

She banished him back to his home plane. That's nice and all but even before that, she needed help. Dormammu had imprisoned her and she was calling out to Clea for aid. Clea finds Gaea, then using Strange's power casts a spell freeing her.

@JakeTheBank
Where was this stated or shown? Is this a recent thing?

@DTM
Mephisto, even aside from that Galactus encounter, has a couple of good fights under his belt. Off the top of my head, he has two dimension wrecking fights with Satannish (these took place outside both their realms, so that's a nice little showing for both demons) which ended in a draw and his complete ownage of the Defenders (effortlessly too).

Old Post May 13th, 2012 08:15 AM