KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Planet ego vs Thor+Hulk

Planet ego vs Thor+Hulk
Started by: Mumrik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mumrik

Planet ego vs Thor+Hulk

I think it would be quite a even match would it not? As far as I know there is only one hero that has defeated the planet and that is the silver surfer. Could Thor or Hulk take the planet on and win?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 06:20 AM
Mumrik is currently offline Click here to Send Mumrik a Private Message Find more posts by Mumrik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Re: Planet ego vs Thor+Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mumrik
As far as I know there is only one hero that has defeated the planet and that is the silver surfer.

Foul lies! Squirrel girl has beaten Ego handily.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 06:28 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

hulk knocks out thor and the shockwave vaporizes ego

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 06:52 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mumrik

How could possibly Hulk win over the planet? If he did he would die...since he can't breat in space.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 06:59 AM
Mumrik is currently offline Click here to Send Mumrik a Private Message Find more posts by Mumrik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Yes they can

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 07:04 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fifthchild
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor smacks Hulk in the nuts with Mjolnir - Hulk oneshots the planet.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 08:02 AM
Fifthchild is currently offline Click here to Send Fifthchild a Private Message Find more posts by Fifthchild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Re: Re: Planet ego vs Thor+Hulk

Originally posted by Mshinu
Foul lies! Squirrel girl has beaten Ego handily.

True. He was overconfident enough to challenge Galactus that one time, but his arrogance in attempting to take SG on was his downfall.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 11:03 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Fifthchild
Thor smacks Hulk in the nuts with Mjolnir - Hulk oneshots the planet.
That's actually a plausible tactic. laughing out loud

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 01:17 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk Breaks him

I have returned

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 02:02 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whacknasty

I thought classic Thor beat Ego before? It was just a few panels I saw, so I dont have an issue number or anything : /. I also think I've seen Hulk riding on the wing of a starship or something, so perhaps given enough time he will adapt to no oxygen...lol

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 02:59 PM
whacknasty is currently offline Click here to Send whacknasty a Private Message Find more posts by whacknasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Re: Re: Re: Planet ego vs Thor+Hulk

Originally posted by Endless Mike
True. He was overconfident enough to challenge Galactus that one time, but his arrogance in attempting to take SG on was his downfall.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 03:16 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

A World vs A World Breaker? (Forget Thor)

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 04:37 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by TheHulk

A sentient world that can fight back. There's a big difference. It's like the difference between fighting a metal statue and Optimus Prime.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 04:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Digi
A sentient world that can fight back. There's a big difference. It's like the difference between fighting a metal statue and Optimus Prime.
I Think You Missed My Point. But Anyway Hulk And Thor.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 04:41 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Thor and Hulk.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 04:47 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

if your strong enough to break the statue, you can break prime. when you connect.

ego is way to big for hulk to miss

I have returned

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 05:14 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Wasn't Thor able to dive deep onto ego and mess shit up?

Anyway I feel that if Thor can bring Hulk close enough or even teleport him inside Hulk could just go all ape shit and rip everything apart from the inside.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 05:22 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 06:19 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wasn't Thor able to dive deep onto ego and mess shit up?

Anyway I feel that if Thor can bring Hulk close enough or even teleport him inside Hulk could just go all ape shit and rip everything apart from the inside.

He delivered a godblast to the "heart" of Ego. Didn't kill him, but incapacitated him.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if your strong enough to break the statue, you can break prime. when you connect.

ego is way to big for hulk to miss

Well, sure, but Prime is fighting back.

Also, Ego can generate creatures to fight made of himself, can reconstitute parts of himself, I think can generate some form of atmospheric shielding, etc. So no, it's not the same thing as a regular planet.

I don't actually disagree with the final assessment of the fight. The duo possess enough power to put him down. I just don't think the arguments being made for the duo are good ones.

I Think You Missed My Point. But Anyway Hulk And Thor.

It seemed like you were saying that Ego is a planet and Hulk has destroyed planets, no? Feel free to disambiguate if I'm still missing the point.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 06:23 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Ego can generate creatures to fight made of himself

He just needs one snake to take out Hulkie Boy.

And another one for Thor.. just a bigger serpent one.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 06:30 PM