KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Best There Is...

The Best There Is...
Started by: Sixth_Winged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sixth_Winged

The Best There Is...

5 way battle between

Wolverine
Captain America
Conan
Deathstroke
Batman

Stipulations

-Wolverine. Enhanced stats are intact but no healing factor and metal lacing on bones. Claws/bones are normal

-Deathstroke only has his swords. Enhanced stats are intact but no healing factor

-Batman only gets batarangs, grappling hook.

-Capt gets his shield

-Conan gets his sword and loincloth.

Fight takes place in neutral plain grounds where there are no place to hide from.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:03 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Captain America.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:07 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Re: The Best There Is...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Fight takes place in neutral plain grounds where there are no place to hide from.

What does Batty Boy get the grappling hook for?

(edit) Of course.. he hooks the shield then BatKicks Cap. Bruce ftw!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:10 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He can basically Scorpion people with it ala Mortal Kombat. He did it to Vandal Savage.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:11 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap takes this

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:24 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Going with Cap

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Cap then Deathstroke

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 06:04 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Wolverine.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 06:34 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Cap.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 06:48 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 07:24 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Deathstroke/Captain America

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 07:31 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

LMAO @ the notion of Deathstroke winning. laughing

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 07:57 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Conan

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 08:19 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Cap and Batman destroy the universe in the ensuing battle.

Obviously the others can't survive universal destruction so they lose. Especially Wolverine. He loses the worst.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 10:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

IF CapAhead is still on his SS he is probably near the top of this list.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 11:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

If it wasn't for the shield, I'd probably give Wolverine average to good chances against anyone listed with those stipulations. But since the shield is in the equation, I'll give it to Cap.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:13 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Obviously the others can't survive universal destruction so they lose. Especially Wolverine. He loses the worst.

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Wolverine was the best.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:23 AM
Silent Master

You're thinking of Rambo.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:47 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

Re: The Best There Is...

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
5 way battle between

Wolverine
Captain America
Conan
Deathstroke
Batman

Stipulations

-Wolverine. Enhanced stats are intact but no healing factor and metal lacing on bones. Claws/bones are normal

-Deathstroke only has his swords. Enhanced stats are intact but no healing factor

-Capt gets his shield

-Conan gets his sword and loincloth.

wait isnt logans HF what gives him the hightend stats? that made him into his human prime or somethin? correct me if im wrong

Cap 7/10

Old Post Jun 15th, 2012 02:08 PM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote