KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Widow vs Robin (The boy wonder!)

Black Widow vs Robin (The boy wonder!)
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Widow vs Robin (The boy wonder!)

Tim Drake.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 05:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

I'm thinking Tim has this 7/10.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:11 PM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Black Widow takes this imo.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 08:06 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Black Widow took on Magik regardless of teleportation abilities and a lifetime of Hellworld experience.

When it comes to simple gunplay she held her own against the demon hoards as well.

She lost the fight eventually but her skills held up against hoards of the Moleman's armies in the New Avengers whilst they were rampaging the streets of New York.

I reckon she wins this.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 08:22 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

The female BW spanks the male BW.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 08:24 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Natasha murders him.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 09:00 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Glorificus
Natasha murders him.

In the fight?

Or.. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 09:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by cdtm
In the fight?

Or.. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Nahhhh. No "she blows his brains out, nudge nudge wink wink".

She literally kills him. Via bullets in the brain.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 09:27 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doon

I'm going to give this one to Tim by a slim margin. It's a tough call.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 02:17 AM
Doon is currently offline Click here to Send Doon a Private Message Find more posts by Doon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Natasha.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 03:03 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Originally posted by the ninjak
Black Widow took on Magik regardless of teleportation abilities and a lifetime of Hellworld experience.

When it comes to simple gunplay she held her own against the demon hoards as well.

She lost the fight eventually but her skills held up against hoards of the Moleman's armies in the New Avengers whilst they were rampaging the streets of New York.

I reckon she wins this.

Magik really was just playing. She didn't even use her sword, go demon or armor up, she was going hand to hand the whole time. She didn't use a single spell. Magik is a great hand to hand combatant for a mage...but to go hand to hand against fighters like natsha or tim in her normal human form?

I think Tim would be able to that to Magik too under those same conditions...Just like they could both do that to talisman, strange and maybe even Amora with their skill...(going strictly hand to hand)

That said natsha with the slight majority since she comes off as more ruthless...very close fight.

Last edited by nwg202 on Jul 1st, 2012 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 04:58 PM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

I forgot...Nat beat Wonderman and all of x-force as well.
Nat wins since powerhouses job to her. Does tim have anything similar to those wins?

Last edited by nwg202 on Jul 1st, 2012 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 05:02 PM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

The beautiful woman rapes the innocent boy .

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 05:59 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The beautiful woman rapes the innocent boy .
Sexy.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 07:27 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote