KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America Shields Test

Captain America Shields Test
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Captain America Shields Test

ok so Cap's newish uru enhanced shield goes through the following:

Pre Reboot Superman hitting it

Thor charging Mjolnir and striking it

HOTM Hulk slamming it

Superboy Prime's Heat Vision

Silver Surfer point blank power cosmic blast

Thanos blasting it

Bonus: Classic Juggernaut rushes the shield. The shield will not move back no matter what unless broken. Does the shield stop Juggernauts momentum?

No one in the contest is holding back and will hit the shield with every bit of power they have. But only one attempt. Denting the shield is not enough, they have to break it. The list is no particular order just list who can or cannot break it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 06:00 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Shield clears.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 06:02 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk fists. That's about it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 06:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 06:19 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

The only beings Ive seen damage or destory Caps Shield were Beyonder Doom, Thanos with the IG, RK Thor and Odins brother The Serpent. So Ill support Caps Shield clearing the above.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 06:51 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Shud clear all ..

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 06:59 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superboy prime's hv went through Superman's shoulder like he was a ghost. That means the hv was over a thousand times more powerful than Superman's durability. I doubt that the shield is a thousand or more times durable than Superman. Personally I'm not sure if the shield can withstand the core of a star for more than a few moments. We know Superman can, hell Superman can withstand black holes, yet Prime's hv still went through him like a ghost.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:14 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Cap's new shield is "stronger than ever", and could very well clear. The only forces that can potentially damage it are HOTM Hulk and Prime's HV-- Hulk due to the sheer physicality he possesses, and Prime's HV because, even when he was in a severely weakened state, his HV still skewered Superman like a hot knife through butter.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
. That means the hv was over a thousand times more powerful than Superman's durability
insane laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:22 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Superboy prime's hv went through Superman's shoulder like he was a ghost. That means the hv was over a thousand times more powerful than Superman's durability. I doubt that the shield is a thousand or more times durable than Superman. Personally I'm not sure if the shield can withstand the core of a star for more than a few moments. We know Superman can, hell Superman can withstand black holes, yet Prime's hv still went through him like a ghost.

The shield has taken hits from Mjolnir and the Hulk without a scratch, that means it's durability is over 999 trillion times more powerful than their attacks. I doubt his HV is 999 trillion times more powerful than The Hulk/Thor.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Most prolly clears it...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:02 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Bwhahaha h1a8 and Carter classic.

Clears it

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:24 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Superboy prime's hv went through Superman's shoulder like he was a ghost. That means the hv was over a thousand times more powerful than Superman's durability.

(please log in to view the image)

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:41 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He's a RL math/science teacher. Don't ask questions.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Prime heat vision didn't go through Superboy shoulder though. smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
Cap's new shield is "stronger than ever", and could very well clear. The only forces that can potentially damage it are HOTM Hulk and Prime's HV-- Hulk due to the sheer physicality he possesses, and Prime's HV because, even when he was in a severely weakened state, his HV still skewered Superman like a hot knife through butter.

Which is more formidable/devistating, Prime heat vision of his fist?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:47 PM
ctsketch

Superboy prime's hv went through Superman's shoulder like he was a ghost. That means the hv was over a thousand times more powerful than Superman's durability.

What kind of made up math is that?!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:49 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Hulk would be the best bet for pure force, Primes heat vision for precision but I see Cap's shield clearing this gauntlet. Maybe if you gave "HOTM Hulk" the shield and allowed him to break it by any means necessary it would be possible, I could see him snapping it Serpent style eventually.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 05:18 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Interesting... Interesting...

Can you pls post the scan you are indicating and the basic math involved in your conclusion? I'm sure we're all eager to find out how you came up with these numbers...

evil face

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 05:22 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Zod's heat vision went through Superman...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 05:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote