KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs The Avengers

Superboy Prime vs The Avengers
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Superboy Prime vs The Avengers

Prime's being his whiny b*tchy self like always, and finds himself confronted by the Avengers. So naturally he decided to kill them. Here's the roster:

Ironman

Thor

World War Hulk

Red Hulk

Ares

War Machine

who wins?

(please log in to view the image)

vs

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 10:06 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Prime

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 10:08 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Everyone dies while WWH and Prime goes at it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 10:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Prime mauls. Most of the team gets one-shotted.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 10:16 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Prime wins, WWH is last one to go down and gives him a few good shots before Prime goes nuts and ends him.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 12:37 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

If Jeph Loeb writes this, Red Hulk wins by absorbing the cocktail of energies (solar, gamma, cosmic, whatever) in Prime's body and beats him within an inch of his life. The heroes may or may not have to fight Rulk themselves at that point. Historically that answer would depend on whether or not Rulk saw the chance to recruit Prime, any allies Prime came with, for some pet government related cause.

If Greg Pak writes this, Rulk is a non-factor, but World War Hulk turns World Breaker after Prime takes out much of the rest of the field. After trading a few punches, Hulk knocks Prime clear into another dimension with one really big punch, and Prime, despite talk of how "next time" he's going to turn that "Big Green Salad-Headed Idiot" inside out, wisely finds ways to avoid the Marvel Universe from that point on.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:55 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote:

Carver is dead on here. But he left out the part that Hulk doesn't live much longer than the others

quote:
If Jeph Loeb writes this, Red Hulk wins by absorbing the cocktail of energies (solar, gamma, cosmic, whatever) in Prime's body and beats him within an inch of his life. The heroes may or may not have to fight Rulk themselves at that point. Historically that answer would depend on whether or not Rulk saw the chance to recruit Prime, any allies Prime came with, for some pet government related cause.

If Greg Pak writes this, Rulk is a non-factor, but World War Hulk turns World Breaker after Prime takes out much of the rest of the field. After trading a few punches, Hulk knocks Prime clear into another dimension with one really big punch, and Prime, despite talk of how "next time" he's going to turn that "Big Green Salad-Headed Idiot" inside out, wisely finds ways to avoid the Marvel Universe from that point on.

laughing

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 11:04 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Prime 11/10.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 07:02 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Carver is dead on here. But he left out the part that Hulk doesn't live much longer than the others

laughing
Yes........that IS funny. And unless this is KING THOR, everyone on this list dies brutally.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:39 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by bluewaterrider

This utter fail because blue you are either ignorant of sbp's powers or lie intentionally so that those who don't know will begin to believe as you want then to.. Sb needed just a touch of light on his fingertips to overpower a half a dozen high heralds. Now think about that, how much will rulk need to absorb when all SBP needs to get to full power is to expose his fingertips to sunlight. You're luck I am wasting my time with a response for you but all it deserves is an LOL.

Last edited by Diesldude on Aug 27th, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 11:18 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by carver9

Coming from the guy who got Superman's top speed from Wizard, I'm not surprised.

In all seriousness, this team dies as Prime rips off Thor's arm that's holding Mjolnir and beats the rest of the team to death with it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 12:19 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Id like prime more if he wasnt such a little btch. He doesnt deserve al that power he has. But even so he has his cool moments to I guess

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 12:39 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Damborgson
Id like prime more if he wasnt such a little btch. He doesnt deserve al that power he has. But even so he has his cool moments to I guess
LoL TBH I love SBP's lunacy. "I'll kill you to death" Out of control Supermen are fun.

As for the fight I don't see Iron Man and War Machine getting past one single shot from Prime.

Ares gets the Voidtry treatment.

Rulk gets destroyed next.

Then Thor gets knocked the **** out for the 101th time.

World War Hulk survives for a while and eventually gets KTFO.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Aug 28th, 2012 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 05:47 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Damborgson
Stfu Superboy Prime has the best lines in the universe.

*Grabs Guy Gardner by the throat, rendering him a helpless pansy*
"You're rude and offensive Guy Gardner. I wonder who your ring is going to?"

But yeah, Prime kills most of the team to death fairly quickly, leaving Thor and WWH, then he kills them to death too.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 06:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I think the lineup of TT is a little more powerful than the Avengers, so I will say Prime.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 08:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Also he jobbed to TT. It was their very last battle. Did anyone actually expect them to lose? And even then it was shown that it takes of all their combined efforts and there are some really powerful heroes on the team.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 08:58 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

It also turned the Titans into murderers.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 09:11 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk gives him a fight but he would "probably" lose in the end..

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 03:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by NemeBro
Stfu Superboy Prime has the best lines in the universe.

*Grabs Guy Gardner by the throat, rendering him a helpless pansy*
"You're rude and offensive Guy Gardner. I wonder who your ring is going to?"

But yeah, Prime kills most of the team to death fairly quickly, leaving Thor and WWH, then he kills them to death too.

Your gayness for Prime clouds your judgement. (please log in to view the image)

but seriously this is the part of Prime I like:

this is the part of Prime I facepalm at:

It's a love/hate sort of thing I guess.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL TBH I love SBP's lunacy. "I'll kill you to death" Out of control Supermen are fun.

"kill you to death" laughing out loud Ugh I just can't make myself like it. His flying fanboy rages against Superman are good though.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 04:03 PM
juggerman

quote:
Hulk gives him a fight but he would "probably" lose in the end..

Hulk give him his jolly green ass for Prime to rape. There's no "probably" about it

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 04:03 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote