KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Skaar (at his peak) vs current Superman

Skaar (at his peak) vs current Superman
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Skaar (at his peak) vs current Superman

No bfr

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:23 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Superman

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:29 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Skaar at his peak destroys. IMO, an average Skaar gets the majority.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Superman looks at the "no bfr" rule and laughs while tossing Skaar into orbit

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:40 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Skaar.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:49 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Superman looks at the "no bfr" rule and laughs while tossing Skaar into orbit

Not going to work. The Avengers that consisted of Thing, Ms. Marvel, War Machine, Invisible Woman using her abilities couldn't even budge Skaar. Then, let's not forget that Skaar and Hulk were shaking the planet during their fist scuffle causing planetary destruction.

Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 07:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by carver9
The Avengers that consisted of Thing, Ms. Marvel, War Machine, Invisible Woman using her abilities couldn't even budge Skaar.
Happy Dance

Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those bums

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 07:21 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Superman beats him into a coma

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:03 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Originally posted by juggerman
Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those bums

"those bums" LMAO!

That was hilarious and true. Is current superman really that down-graded to be compared to that group, carver? Havent been up to date with the dude so its a serious question lol.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:03 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Current Superman lacks the high end feats pre reboot Superman had i would say hes like Gladz level atm....shots fired

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:12 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
Current Superman lacks the high end feats pre reboot Superman had i would say hes like Gladz level atm....shots fired

Lol...F.U.

As for your question Dynamic, I haven't seen any strength fts from this version of Supes to suggest he could beat this team. He is lacking the fts. I think his best strength ft is busting through Hal shields and his shields doesn't have enough fts to determine how power ful they are unless I am missing something.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:21 PM
dynamix

i see. Cause personally, i feel that that's a pretty weak Avenger lineup. Well, hope they bring his status back to a respectable level. As for this battle, i still think it's a good fight. As powerful as Skaar is, Superman is still more versatile. If he keep distance and opt for long range attack, he should win a few.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:26 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No, his best feat is lifting a submarine.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by carver9
Not going to work. The Avengers that consisted of Thing, Ms. Marvel, War Machine, Invisible Woman using her abilities couldn't even budge Skaar. Then, let's not forget that Skaar and Hulk were shaking the planet during their fist scuffle causing planetary destruction.

Happy Dance
Like...he doesn't have to budge him? He can grab him and toss him.

Doesn't matter anyway since BFR is off.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:17 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Skaar

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:23 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Like...he doesn't have to budge him? He can grab him and toss him.

Doesn't matter anyway since BFR is off.

Which is what they were doing. Grabbing him trying to toss him but they couldn't.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:26 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

thread was killed the first time carver9 posted in it

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:50 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by psycho gundam
thread was killed the first time carver9 posted in it
[/KMC]

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:51 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ it would have been a decent thread, too.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:54 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Originally posted by dynamix
i see. Cause personally, i feel that that's a pretty weak Avenger lineup. Well, hope they bring his status back to a respectable level. As for this battle, i still think it's a good fight. As powerful as Skaar is, Superman is still more versatile. If he keep distance and opt for long range attack, he should win a few.

Skaar has long range attacks too by the way. If this is Skaar in his best showing it was against Hulk who was operating at WWH levels and he held his own. That level of power is significantly above DCnU Superman from what we've seen so far.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 10:11 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote