KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stonehenge Etrigan Vs Magus

Stonehenge Etrigan Vs Magus
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Stonehenge Etrigan Vs Magus

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

I want to see Stonehenge Etrigan feats

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:30 AM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

There used to be a good Etrigan respect thread, but some of the pics don't work. Etrigan was facing off against The Sentinels of Magic at once.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:43 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

didn't magus destroy a bunch of planets

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 05:59 AM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Magus

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 12:47 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Heavenly king

Id like to know his best feats as well. I think both are team busters.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 01:56 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Heavenly king

Are you talking about the Thanos Imperative run up? Didn't he use his Church's tech for that? I could have sworn he did.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 01:57 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
Are you talking about the Thanos Imperative run up? Didn't he use his Church's tech for that? I could have

sworn he did.

Who do you think win? Etrigan was able to take on sentinels of magic and martian manhunter. I think phantom stranger was there as well.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 02:01 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Probably Etrigan. Magus' best feat was transmuting an entire planet into zinc as Adam Warlock. The Thanos Imperative feat was likely The Church that did that.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 02:23 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Golgo13
Who do you think win? Etrigan was able to take on sentinels of magic and martian manhunter. I think phantom stranger was there as well.

I don't know how powerful any of those people are (except MM) and Phantom Stranger isn't exactly a fight/feat sensation, so it's hard to place him power wise.

I DO know that "standard" Etrigan knocked Superman into orbit with one punch. So he's a damn powerful "tank mage".

Regarding Magus, I know he's MUCH less powerful than Lord Mar-vell (because he was PWNED by him). I forgot what he did fight wise in Thanos Imperative and the run up to it.

If Stonehenge Etrigan is at least Trans level, then he got this.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 02:30 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by zopzop
Are you talking about the Thanos Imperative run up? Didn't he use his Church's tech for that? I could have sworn he did.

There was no indication of that. It just said he "detonated" them

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 05:46 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Endless Mike
There was no indication of that. It just said he "detonated" them

I'm almost 100% positive it was his Church's tech that brought the worlds to the Fault and detonated them :
http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1978536.html
That, the fact that Quasar and Nova were putting up a damn good fight against him, and Lord Mar-vell instantly pwning him leads me to believe that if Stonehenge Etrigan is at least Trans level, he got this.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:01 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Etrigan was battling Sentinel Alan scott, Dr. Fate, Dr. Occult, Zatanna, Phantom Stranger among others and was winning. Magus gets stomped here.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 07:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote