KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » God Blast Vs.......

God Blast Vs.......
Started by: Sh3nG L0nG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sh3nG L0nG
Armor King's puppeteer

God Blast Vs.......

I've heard many a time that the God Blast is the most powerful attack by anyone in the herald class and below. my question is, where would rank superman's FTL planet busting attacks? the one where he flies through a massively large object at FTL speed and destroys. should he choose to use this tactic on another character, would it be as devastating as a GB?
provide your reasons for or against.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 02:29 PM
Sh3nG L0nG is currently offline Click here to Send Sh3nG L0nG a Private Message Find more posts by Sh3nG L0nG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

sub grey hulk level smile

get mad, abhi

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 02:33 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 03:15 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

IMPs are close but the GB is a Trans (atleast) attack on a herald level character

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Last edited by pym-ftw on Sep 26th, 2012 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 03:58 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Re: God Blast Vs.......

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
I've heard many a time that the God Blast is the most powerful attack by anyone in the herald class and below. my question is, where would rank superman's FTL planet busting attacks? the one where he flies through a massively large object at FTL speed and destroys. should he choose to use this tactic on another character, would it be as devastating as a GB?
provide your reasons for or against.

W/c planet did Superman bust?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 04:28 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: God Blast Vs.......

Originally posted by Nibedicus
W/c planet did Superman bust?

None. He is talking about the moon busting ft.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 04:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by pym-ftw
IMPs are close but the GB is a Trans (atleast) attack on a herald level character

Godblast barely tickled juggernaut

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:02 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Starscream M

thumb up

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:05 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What does that have to do with anything? Classic Jugs tanked EVERYTHING that was thrown his way. The guy was ok after an assault from the Exemplers...beings that is as powerful as Thor individually. This doesn't include him tanking an attack from "The Stranger" and the list goes on. Using Juggernaut as a pedestal isn't the best route to take.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

It physically pushed the juggernaut back, something no one in the herald range can claim

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:19 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

It was a weakened Godblast as well.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:20 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It was a weakened Godblast as well.

Eh

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:24 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Obvious troll is obvious.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor was having seizures and clearly wasn't in the best health prior to using the Godblast. The Godblast itself relies on Thor's vitality and life force as fuel. Ergo, it makes sense that the Godblast he used wasn't his most powerful.

Not only that, but like Carver said, classic Juggernaut tanking an attack doesn't invalidate its power level, especially considering his durability/force field and the fact the the Godblast has consistently messed up people well above heralds.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:28 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Thor was having seizures and clearly wasn't in the best health prior to using the Godblast. The Godblast itself relies on Thor's vitality and life force as fuel. Ergo, it makes sense that the Godblast he used wasn't his most powerful.

Not only that, but like Carver said, classic Juggernaut tanking an attack doesn't invalidate its power level, especially considering his durability/force field and the fact the the Godblast has consistently messed up people well above heralds.
oh give it a rest jake, and stop making lame unprovable excuses

that was the same godblast as the others, it wasn't stated to be weaker.

also, Im not invalidating its power, but to point out it isn't a translevel attack as someone stated, since a translevel attack should hurt juggernaut

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:35 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Thor also said he flet better as was no longer suffering those ill effects. Ergo-er, it stands to reason the Godblast was fine. big grin

quote:

Don't you know that agreeing with Carver makes you wrong? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:35 PM
carver9

also, Im not invalidating its power, but to point out it isn't a translevel attack as someone stated, since a translevel attack should hurt juggernaut

Starscream, no homo but you are my buddy BUT even though I think you are a cool guy, I'm not understanding your posts. Didn't you rank Juggernaut durability over Galactus? So why are you using Juggernaut as a pedestal when you ranked his durability in the abstract range? I'm not understanding.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:40 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

You could always try reading Thor comics for once, but that might be too much work for you.

The Godblast is Thor literally taking his life force, channelling it through the hammer, and blasting away with it. Why on Earth would a Thor who's suffering from illness be able to put forth just as potent a Godblast as a healthy Thor?

Yeah, you kinda are. The technique itself was the same as all the other times, but the intensity/power of it clearly was not. It would be like comparing Superman's mild heat vision (the one that singes Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman) to his displays of heat vision that seals holes in reality or contribute an unknown quantity of energy toward the Big Bang. Yeah, it's the same ability, just operating on completely different scales.

Thor's Godblast which pushed back Juggernaut and made him feel vertigo =/= the Godblast which scared Galactus, shattered Exitar's dome, crippled Zelia of the Dark Gods, forcibly BFRed Ymir and Surtur, held up 1/4 of reality, etc.

It would really help if you actually knew what you were talking about before putting in your input, just saying.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:42 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by carver9
Starscream, no homo but you are my buddy BUT even though I think you are a cool guy, I'm not understanding your posts. Didn't you rank Juggernaut durability over Galactus? So why are you using Juggernaut as a pedestal when you rank his durability in the abstract range? I'm not understanding.
carver you make a good point

I do put juggernaut over galactus...but the majority of kmc posters don't...hence I am using this example as an ultimate checkmate

either they agree with me that juggy is more durable than galactus or they agree with me that thors godblast isn't trans

either way I win smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:43 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by juggerman
Thor also said he flet better as was no longer suffering those ill effects. Ergo-er, it stands to reason the Godblast was fine. big grin

Don't you know that agreeing with Carver makes you wrong? stick out tongue

Thor not experienced a seizure as he used the Godblast =/= Thor being healthy. Compare that Godblast with all the other Godblasts Thor has done and it's almost laughable to actually say they were the same in power/intensity.

Same move/ability, sure. Different scales of power to be certain.

Carver's right every once in a while.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:44 PM