KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nemesis vs X-23

Nemesis vs X-23
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Nemesis vs X-23

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Charis takes on Laura.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 02:00 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Full equipment for Charis?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 02:01 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Full equipment for Charis?

Only the Creation Blades.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 02:05 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Nemesis. No contest.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 05:08 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nemesis.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 07:40 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Read the short series on Nemesis. X-23 has barely no chance.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 07:47 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yea, why the one sided fight?

If you know anything about Nemesis, the winner is pretty obvious. With her force fields up, there isn't much X-23 can do. Or did you just want the gratification of everyone agreeing with you Id? Nah, I kid. But seriously, at least make it Wolverine.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Oct 8th, 2012 at 08:02 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 08:00 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I wanted a girl fight, paired with cold, hard, steel.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 08:03 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 08:05 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Thought you meant the partial Infinity Being at first

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 09:20 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Uh.....Nemesis doesn't have her force field here guys. It's only the creation blades.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 03:55 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Before the thread falls into the abyss of the 2nd page, I'll state my opinion for future generations I guess.

I'd have to give X-23 a 6/10 victory here. Without full equipment, they'll both tag each other often; however, Nemesis won't heal the wounds like Laura will. Nemesis will slowly succumb to accumulated damage, and X-23 could even land a crippling blow early in the match.

Charis has the skill advantage, but I don't see it giving her a majority in a forum fight.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 9th, 2012 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 01:40 AM
Senor Cage

Does anyone have the scans of Nemesis fighting with her shields up?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 01:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I may not have read Nemesis' appearances for a while, but she left me with the clear impression that she'd chump someone like X-23 outright.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 01:47 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Golgo13
Does anyone have the scans of Nemesis fighting with her shields up?

I could scan some in if you wanted.

Keep in mind, Id didn't give her the shields for this match though. With full equipment, she'd win.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 01:47 AM
Senor Cage

I forgot how it went down. When she has her shields up, can she freely move?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 01:54 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 02:10 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Golgo13
I forgot how it went down. When she has her shields up, can she freely move?

Yes, she can. Even when she materializes the force field over her whole body, she still moves like normal.
Originally posted by ODG
I may not have read Nemesis' appearances for a while, but she left me with the clear impression that she'd chump someone like X-23 outright.

She might. Some writers play up the "I'm a skilled adult, so I will always beat the upstart child" angle.

Nemesis can win of course. I just don't think that, on average, she could avoid Laura the whole fight without her equipment. She might start out with the advantage, but I think she'd need to decapitate or dismember Laura for a win.
Originally posted by Galan007
Aside from that, Nemesis was capable of utterly shit-stomping Zealot:
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533040_3.jpg]
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533041_4.jpg]

Suffice to say: she wins.

She's not capable of shit-stomping Zealot. They've fought a few times, and Wildstorm was pretty adamant that Zealot=Nemesis.

Also, thanks for uploading those. I know you didn't do it for me specifically, but it saved me time.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 9th, 2012 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 02:25 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StyleTime
She's not capable of shit-stomping Zealot. They've fought a few times, and Wildstorm was pretty adamant that Zealot=Nemesis.

Also, thanks for uploading those. I know you didn't do it for me specifically, but it saved me time.
She did stomp on Zealot there-- that is to say: she easily gained the upper hand. Considering that was her first ever appearance, and in the very same comic she trounced Grifter and dodged/slashed Majestic, it really isn't surprising to me that she had the edge against Zealot. /shrug

No problem.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 02:41 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Oh, I'll agree to that. She is capable of gaining the upper hand in a confrontation with Zealot. I thought you were saying she "shit-stomped" Zealot in the same way that.....Sarin shit-stomped Zealot.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 02:49 AM