KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Zuras

Odin vs Zuras
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Odin vs Zuras

Both at peak in the following:-

1.BFR and Time stop allowed
2.No BFR and Time stop allowed

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 09:59 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Odin in both. More formidable/powerful.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 10:07 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin in both. More formidable/powerful.
based on the guys who wrote that old comic were Zuras fought Zeus, Odin felt he need aid from the entire Asgard & Olympion race to defeat the eternals.

Needless to say, Zeus one shotted all the eternals in a single blast.

(Except for zuras)

Odin or Zeus>>>Zuras

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Oct 10th, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 12:06 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Odin would win by feats. But here we go also by portrayal and Zuras should be Odins equal, so 50-50.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 12:07 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
based on the guys who wrote that old comic were Zuras fought Zeus, Odin felt he need aid from the entire Asgard & Olympion race to defeat the eternals.

Needless to say, Zeus one shotted all the eternals in a single blast.

(Except for zuras)

Odin or Zeus>>>Zuras

Haha what? No he didn't. As a matter of fact, not a single Asgardian -besides Thor who helped the Eternals- was present in that battle.

That's just a lie. I don't even know you can think that even make sense as Eternal vs. Olympian battles were going on during the Zeus/Zuras battle citywide from what I remember.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Odin would win by feats. But here we go also by portrayal and Zuras should be Odins equal, so 50-50.

laughing out loud

Going by portrayals? Have you seen some of Zuras' showings?

Odin would make Zuras his *****. What about Zura's portrayals makes you think he should be Odin's equal? Not to mention Ikaris wielding the power of the Prime Eternal looking laughably weak in comparison to Odin.

Just in case, I'm missing something, how about you list me some portrayals? Because from what I've seen, your stance is based on completely made up shit.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 01:15 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha what? No he didn't. As a matter of fact, not a single Asgardian -besides Thor who helped the Eternals- was present in that battle.

That's just a lie. I don't even know you can think that even make sense as Eternal vs. Olympian battles were going on during the Zeus/Zuras battle citywide from what I remember.

laughing out loud

Going by portrayals? Have you seen some of Zuras' showings?

Odin would make Zuras his *****. What about Zura's portrayals makes you think he should be Odin's equal? Not to mention Ikaris wielding the power of the Prime Eternal looking laughably weak in comparison to Odin.

Just in case, I'm missing something, how about you list me some portrayals? Because from what I've seen, your stance is based on completely made up shit.
you remember wrong, look at the scans were both races of gods are behing both odin and zeus, nearly all of them was there.

Yes there were short scuffles untill zeus oneshotted them, zuras after being blasted then admitted no eternal could match him , then said he would not go down as easy as the others.

Re-read the comic again

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Oct 10th, 2012 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 02:49 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Odin smites Zuras

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 04:21 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote