KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Spiderman vs Black Tarantula

Iron Spiderman vs Black Tarantula
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Spiderman vs Black Tarantula

Pete gets a rematch, with his armor.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 06:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Standard spiderman has better feats...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 06:20 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Don't those apply to IS too?

It's supposed to be an upgrade, so at the least his normal strength and durability feats shouid apply...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 06:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Yeah, but his fights after losing it in civil war kinda make me lean towards it almost being a hinderance.

All my own opinion but yes the suit theoretically should be a solid buff all around with added abilities...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 06:40 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Because he has tons more appearances.

Iron Spider had pretty good feats. Additional webshooters, tentacles, gliding ability, bulletproof...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 07:33 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Black Tarantula still wrecks him. Iron Spider upped his durability a lot but i don't think it amped his strenght significantly. The waldoes and his stingers won't help much at all unless he is out for blood.

Then again, Dark reign BT seems to be weaksauce.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 04:43 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, we don't know if it amped his strength at all. Probably not.

Seems BT was badass only in his first appearances...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 08:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, but his fights after losing it in civil war kinda make me lean towards it almost being a hinderance.

All my own opinion but yes the suit theoretically should be a solid buff all around with added abilities...

But...it didn't hinder his physical abilities, only added to them. How is it a hindrance?

He also had some of his best showings with that armor. It's arguably his most powerful "normal" form (i.e. no cosmic power, etc.)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 10:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Seems BT was badass only in his first appearances...

He's still baddass, not even reacting to bullets making swiss cheese of his chest despite being in a weakened state, but he just didn't do much fighting, and when he did it was against Master Izo, who could probably wipe the floor with Spidey and Danny at the same time. wink

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 02:54 AM
golem370

Spider-Man would last longer maybe even beating BT outright

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 03:16 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote