KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Konikt vs Thor

Konikt vs Thor
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Konikt vs Thor

Thor has to take it hand to hand like Diana and Superman did. He gets his hammer for this fight though. Who wins? No bfring.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 05:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Spelling. It's your friend.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 05:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Well, if its Konikt, he would smash Thor. Konikt is abstract.

As in, carver9 made him up just now.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 05:50 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool eek!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 05:59 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dmills
Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool eek!
Kinect could never be cool.

I like how they fooled so many people into buying it though, because their E3 showing was completely made up and nothing actually worked like they suggested and showed that it would. lol.

Overhyped webcam when connected to the Xbox.

Though some nerds have done some cool stuff with it on youtube, when attached to various computers.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 06:05 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Juntai
Kinect could never be cool.

I like how they fooled so many people into buying it though, because their E3 showing was completely made up and nothing actually worked like they suggested and showed that it would. lol.

Overhyped webcam when connected to the Xbox.

Though some nerds have done some cool stuff with it on youtube, when attached to various computers.

Well if you're an Xbox fan, get ready for a big heaping of kinect 2 next year. Rumors have it that its coming built into the next box along with a butt load of other gimmicks.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 06:12 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Kinect hardware is sound. It's the software and the marketing that suck.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 06:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by -Pr-
The Kinect hardware is sound. It's the software and the marketing that suck.

Diehard Nintendo fan my entire teen-adult life. I skipped the Wii because I like my gaming lazy lol, I don't want to be flapping about like a fish. Kinect takes that concept to a whole different level. The workout type games are actually damn useful though.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 06:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Diehard Nintendo fan my entire teen-adult life. I skipped the Wii because I like my gaming lazy lol, I don't want to be flapping about like a fish. Kinect takes that concept to a whole different level. The workout type games are actually damn useful though.

I've never owned a Nintendo. My brothers and sisters have had gameboys and a wii, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 06:28 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

I've never owned a Nintendo. My brothers and sisters have had gameboys and a wii, though.

Never owned a Nintendo system?! Damn. You're what, 29? So you were around during the heyday of the snes. Were you a Sega guy?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 07:21 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Never owned a Nintendo system?! Damn. You're what, 29? So you were around during the heyday of the snes. Were you a Sega guy?

Nope. I had an Amiga 600 when I was younger, then went off gaming for a bit, then came back to it when my brother got a Playstation for christmas.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 07:24 PM
bluewaterrider

I've never owned a Nintendo.

sad

Sorry to hear that, big guy.

I never realized some people had it so hard ...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 07:42 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Nope. I had an Amiga 600 when I was younger, then went off gaming for a bit, then came back to it when my brother got a Playstation for christmas.

Oh. Similar thing with me except switch games with comics lol. I collected comics until around the 7th grade, dropped it completely and only came back fully around 2006 or so. Now I rarely ever play videogames.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 07:49 PM
StyleTime

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 10:00 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...I can't stand every last one of you all. You knew what in the hell I meant.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 11:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Well, after reading these other posts, I have been convinced that Thor owns Konvict, with or without the hammer.
Very convincing arguments. big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 11:56 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Konvikt with his much more superbly smart head thoughts will beat the Thor in a kinect fighting game cuz the Thor is two dumb 2 undrstand da controlz.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2012 12:59 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Spelling. It's your friend.
Only carver could misspell a word that is already misspelled.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2012 01:16 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Thor wins the jump,dodge and duck contests of the obstacle course.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2012 01:38 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 06:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote