KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Atomic Skull, Livewire, Parasite, Silver Banshee

Hulk vs Atomic Skull, Livewire, Parasite, Silver Banshee
Started by: dawsey28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dawsey28

(please log in to view the image)
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a gauntlet. It is 4 individual fights.

Fight 1

Atomic Skull

Equipment: Standard equipment for both

Rules: No BFRs/Ringouts, No Preptime, They fight in character

Fight 2

Livewire

Fight 3

Parasite

Fight 4

Silver Banshee

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 10:24 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

when you say equipment do you mean like cars,street lights,etc...The Hulk is immune to his own thunderclap,The Hulk has fought Half-life,Hulk has fought Zzzax, hmm whats atomic skulls abilitys?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 10:30 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk sneezes and kills them all.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 11:05 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Villelater
when you say equipment do you mean like cars,street lights,etc... hmm whats atomic skulls abilitys?

Equipment refers to what they normally have on them in comics. (Example Wonder Woman's standard equipment Tiara, Lasso, and Bracers)

Atomic Skull powers and abilities are, but not limited to, superhuman strength, radioactive controlled energy blasts, and flight.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 11:50 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hulk beats skull. Not sure how he would beat livewire who was upgraded last we saw of her and was at lightspeed reaction wise. Also parasite can beat hulk but its iffy. Banshee kills hulk by just saying his name however.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 01:57 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Didn't Atomic Skull get beaten by Wildcat in the cartoon? I guess he got nerfed in that show...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 01:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Atomic Skull is like a snack for Hulk.

Livewire is kind of useless against him, he can grab energy and beat her

Parasite is trickier, he can drain power from Superman and other beings on that level so he could probably drain Hulk, if Hulk hits him with a thunderclap though before he can get in range Hulk wins

Silver Banshee is dangerous but Hulk has shown resistance to magic based abilities, I say Hulk wins but it's tough

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 02:04 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't Atomic Skull get beaten by Wildcat in the cartoon? I guess he got nerfed in that show...

Not that I recall. I didn't know this was a cartoon fight though.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 02:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Atomic Skull is like a snack for Hulk.

Livewire is kind of useless against him, he can grab energy and beat her

Parasite is trickier, he can drain power from Superman and other beings on that level so he could probably drain Hulk, if Hulk hits him with a thunderclap though before he can get in range Hulk wins

Silver Banshee is dangerous but Hulk has shown resistance to magic based abilities, I say Hulk wins but it's tough

Agreed.

Good luck catching her. Even superman at his normal superspeed couldn't catch her and she can just go back to clouds to heal herself or stop hulk's nervous system or brain.

That's why I said its iffy.

That wouldn't stop his soul being sent to hell. Even someone like Blaze has been affected by her scream. The only thing that stops her from killing superman is that she must know the native language of the person she is going to kill and she doesn't know kryptonese. She can also swap body with hulk.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 02:09 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by abhilegend
Good luck catching her. Even superman at his normal superspeed couldn't catch her and she can just go back to clouds to heal herself or stop hulk's nervous system or brain.

And that's been so successful in the past... Hulk's shrugged off mind-frying weapons specifically designed to kill him even.

quote:
That wouldn't stop his soul being sent to hell. Even someone like Blaze has been affected by her scream. The only thing that stops her from killing superman is that she must know the native language of the person she is going to kill and she doesn't know kryptonese. She can also swap body with hulk.

She doesn't know his name...

And Hulk's multiple personalities mean if she tried one of the others would become dominant in his body.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 02:18 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not that I recall. I didn't know this was a cartoon fight though.

I know it's not, just my two cents.

Justice League Unlimited. Ted beat the shit out of him.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 02:59 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And that's been so successful in the past... Hulk's shrugged off mind-frying weapons specifically designed to kill him even.

And Hulk's multiple personalities mean if she tried one of the others would become dominant in his body.

That's why I wondered how he's going to catch her.

Full knowledge rule. She just has to say "Hulk". Its not telepathy.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 03:29 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

No, it does not work like that

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 03:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

there is no banner persona...Hulk isn't even human in terms...Hulks system is too complex to body switch...he has no true name...he could quickly recover from brain scrambles...i think she gets rejected

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 10:32 PM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

hulk stomps on them all banshee doesnt have the ability to hop in and scramble hulk not powerful enough hulk stomps

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 11:06 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

I would agree that Hulk could probably beat all four of them but I doubt any of them would be a stomp for Hulk.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 12:49 AM
carver9

If this is Savage, its a good fight...if this is WWH, you can put all of them together and he still stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 01:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

ive been going with savage...i miss hulks third person talk...i believed by being able to talk like that he can give himself more power and help convince writers to give him power by making such self statements

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 01:36 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Villelater
...he has no true name..d
I actually agreed with that but then i just realized.....if that ain't his name....then why did hulk in his first days called himself Hulk in third person.......i mean if Hulk ain't his name why did in third he called himself that in the first place....is it because he keeps hearing people call him that lol..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:46 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk is a classification not a name. It means one who rapes Thor.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:19 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote