KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos, Voidtry, and Darkseid vs Tyrant...

Thanos, Voidtry, and Darkseid vs Tyrant...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Thanos, Voidtry, and Darkseid vs Tyrant...

All combatants are bloodlusted and are going for the kill...

Thanos has full access to his tech, Darkseid can call upon all of the resources on Apokalypse, and Tyrant call draw strength from his entire storehouse of Orbs of Power to amp up if need be...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR on the surface of Apokalypse...which side wins?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 01:59 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Seems like a stomp in favor of Tyrant. Even excluding his power orbs, he drew power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe. Let's say you exclude that too, he's a powerful technopath. He'd take over Thanos and Darkseid's tech, then Team would be so screwed it wouldn't be funny.

I don't see how Tyrant can lose this.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 04:12 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i see how he can lose sentry being bloodlusted and not holding back sentry breaks tyrant into little pieces well there really wouldnt be any pieces left

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 05:23 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 05:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Bob solos

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:00 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

Tyrant wins and the Void is the first to fall. What an overrated character.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:02 PM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dampyre
Tyrant wins and the Void is the first to fall. What an overrated character.

thank you for showing your lack of knowledge smile

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:15 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

This coming from the guy who thought Odin is above Galactus? The Void is a threat to Earth heros but no match for a cosmic powerhouse like Tyrant who pretty much has a nearly unlimited capacity to absorb energy. Not to mention, a planet sized fortress full of drones that have one-shot ko'd the likes of Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator.

When the Void defeats a fully-powered Galactus then get back to me.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 07:34 PM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Tyrant still.. adding Thanos' tech and DS tech just makes it worse.. they would be better off not having tech sans maybe Teleportation tech or the like.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 07:37 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i would put a bloodlusted full powered sentry well above galactus no one that i know of has the power of a million exploding suns and i still think odin is a very powerful foe just dont know enough about galactus i do know a lot about sentry though hes more then capable of taking on the high end skyfathers i think its a joke u dc fan boys think he's over rated considering hes got the power to destroy the cosmos several times over

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:27 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

i would put a bloodlusted full powered sentry well above galactus no one that i know of has the power of a million exploding suns and i still think odin is a very powerful foe just dont know enough about galactus i do know a lot about sentry though hes more then capable of taking on the high end skyfathers i think its a joke u dc fan boys think he's over rated considering hes got the power to destroy the cosmos several times over
Galactus unleashed a blast that wiped a galaxy. Even a 'dwarf Galaxy' the smallest ones, have 10 million or more suns in it. wink

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:51 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

im not disagreeing galactus is very strong but he gets the piss beaten outta him by a bloodlusted full powered sentry with ease

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:53 PM
Dampyre

im not disagreeing galactus is very strong but he gets the piss beaten outta him by a bloodlusted full powered sentry with ease

You just admitted that you know nothing about Galactus, or anything at all really, and you still think the Void wins? Trolling are we?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 09:00 PM
yaadaveyaa

i dont know a ton about galactus i know enough to know a full powered bloodlusted sentry destroys him no troling just facts

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:05 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

^^^^ can we make this a banable offense? Or at the very least ban this person for stupidity and not knowing comics on a comic book forum? Mods please answer!!! lol

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:18 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

If Darkseid can use all his resources from Apokolips, Tyrant gets curbed.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:20 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

If DS is one shot... what exactly are these resources going to do except run for the hills. Besides, Tyrant would just take over the tech of Apok and use it to beat DS.. Kinda like slapping him with his own hand.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:23 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Not sure if serious?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If DS is one shot... what exactly are these resources going to do except run for the hills. Besides, Tyrant would just take over the tech of Apok and use it to beat DS.. Kinda like slapping him with his own hand.

Exactly. He did it to Galactus' tech with Galactus standing right there unable to wrest control of his machines back from DP Tyrant. If he did it to Galactus he can do it to Thanos and Darkseid.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:35 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

i dont know a ton about galactus i know enough to know a full powered bloodlusted sentry destroys him no troling just facts

Are you spiderman?
(please log in to view the image)

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 10:36 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote