KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Kalibak

Thanos vs Kalibak
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Thanos vs Kalibak

Thanos no:- HOTU, IG and CC.

1.H2H
2.Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
3.The above with BFR

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 12:50 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

1. Kalibak beats him down
2 and 3 = Thanos pretty handily.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 12:53 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
1. Kalibak beats him down
2 and 3 = Thanos pretty handily.
You can't be serious.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:13 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The guy that got his butt kicked by Squirrel Girl and Odin wins. smile

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:14 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
The guy that got his butt kicked by Squirrel Girl and Odin wins. smile
Clone and stalemate against Odin. wink

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I've alerted Pr to your presence!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:19 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Badabing
I've alerted Pr to your presence!
It's been a wonderful ride but when your time is up your time is up.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:20 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by quanchi112
It's been a wonderful ride but when your time is up your time is up.
I see you had no counter to this:
Prime picks up where Groot left off. As we all know, Thermos is weak against being punched in the face!

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:22 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I see you had no counter to this:
that's something 3 month old baby Quan can retort in one word, shields.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:24 AM
Silent Master

Those shields didn't help against Odin or Squirrel Girl.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:26 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by quanchi112
that's something 3 month old baby Quan can retort in one word, shields.
Puhlease. Dimension shattering punch >>>>> Thermos shields!

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Those shields didn't help against Odin or Squirrel Girl.
Thanos didn't need shields against Odin and he never met Sg.
Puhlease. Dimension shattering punch >>>>> Thermos shields!

Tell that to Omega. People from Ohio>>>people from Pennsylvania.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:29 AM
Silent Master

Seeing as Odin kicked Thanos' butt, he certainly did need shields and Thanos has meet Squirrel Girl.

You know, for a Thanos fan, you really aren't up to date on who he's fought and what happened during sed fights.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:32 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Seeing as Odin kicked Thanos' butt, he certainly did need shields and Thanos has meet Squirrel Girl.

You know, for a Thanos fan, you really aren't up to date on who he's fought and what happened during sed fights.
No, Odin respected him and Thanos said go eff yourself buddy. In asgard Odin didi not put Thanos down.

I am up to date and I know Thanos quite well. I can spot a clone from a multiverse away.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:34 AM
Silent Master

Again, Odin was kicking Thanos' butt during that fight...it wasn't even close. BTW Thanos also fought and lost to Squirrel Girl.

Like I said, for a supposed fan of Thanos, you don't seem to know very much about him.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Again, Odin was kicking Thanos' butt during that fight...it wasn't even close. BTW Thanos also fought and lost to Squirrel Girl.

Like I said, for a supposed fan of Thanos, you don't seem to know very much about him.
You just repeat yourself in an endless loop. I already addressed these lies. I suggest reading the Odin/Thanos battle for the first time and realizing that was a Thanos clone.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:39 AM
Silent Master

Actually, I'm just correcting your mistakes about Thanos' fights against Odin and Squirrel Girl.

I'm rather surprised by your lack of knowledge when it comes to Thanos.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Actually, I'm just correcting your mistakes about Thanos' fights against Odin and Squirrel Girl.

I'm rather surprised by your lack of knowledge when it comes to Thanos.
I referred to Odin's dialogue. You seem to doubt he said it which means you haven't read it.

Repeating yourself over and over isn't debating. Clone. My answers won't change but as to this debate you agree Lord Thanos wins.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:45 AM
Silent Master

The comic clearly shows Odin kicking Thanos butt, BTW a comic also shows that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos.

As for the topic, I agree that the person that lost to Squirrel Girl wins.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The comic clearly shows Odin kicking Thanos butt, BTW a comic also shows that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos.

As for the topic, I agree that the person that lost to Squirrel Girl wins.
Odin's feet never once hit Thanos' ass. Now I know you never read the comic in all these years. Clone fooled the watcher and you.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:51 AM