KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Thanos

Superman Vs Thanos
Started by: ThereIsHope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThereIsHope

Superman Vs Thanos

People are always talking about how Thanos has the greatest feats. He has actually been god of the universe, yet he's lost the position. Well Superman has also been a god when he put on the superman armor. He has like Thanos never died.

Fight is with Superman vs Thanos blood lusted. Superman either kills Thanos or the entire universe dies. He has no choice but to kill Thanos.

Second fight is with Superman having all of WW's weapons except the tiara. Thanos gets all his tech, plus godslayer the sword, and ronan the accusers hammer.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 08:09 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 08:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Sorry I couldnt think of better weapons for thanos. If you all can think of some better weapons. Ill add em. I dont want it to be one sided. BUT I SWEAR TO SNOWBALL THE CATGOD, that the first person to say GIVE HIM THE IG, gets a bucket of dead cats poured on his head. Dont ask me how, dont ask me where, but ill get em.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 08:18 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Everything on the line? Superman.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 08:26 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I may just close this thread and warn/ban people.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 08:37 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diesldude
Everything on the line? Superman.

thumb up

In such a situation, Superman's ability to call on the forces of pure PIS are legendary...

In a normal fight/random encounter, Thanos wins 10/10, but with everything on the line Superman defeats Thanos 10/10 via some bizzare Kryptonian power thats never been seen before...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 08:54 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Originally posted by Badabing
I may just close this thread and warn/ban people.

Nah badada, this isnt a spite, or bait thread. Im actually interested in knowing peopls opinions on who would win. Superman seems to pull super powers out of no where. So id like to see people talk about all his feats and how he could win against Thanos. Thanos sans PIS and CIS is a beast. THus can the man of Steel beat him? Or is this a spite thread against Supes?

By the way, you should totally pull put on a raptor mask and yell MISS ME? But where and when? Maybe a museum?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 09:45 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

The amount of venom in the op is pretty toxic

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 10:42 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

How's this. Neither Thanos or Superman get weapons. Its just a fight to the death. Now stop complaining dude. You should have just thought up of a great weapon for THanos to use instead of complaining.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 10:49 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by ThereIsHope
How's this. Neither Thanos or Superman get weapons. Its just a fight to the death. Now stop complaining dude. You should have just thought up of a great weapon for THanos to use instead of complaining.
yup this thread isn't getting closed.

Even though Superman vs Thanos threads are original

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 10:54 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

There are already plenty of Superman V Thanos threads. Please use one of those. Closing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 10:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote