KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova Prime & Sentry vs. Blue Marvel & Hyperion

Nova Prime & Sentry vs. Blue Marvel & Hyperion
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Nova Prime & Sentry vs. Blue Marvel & Hyperion

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 05:34 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

sentry>hyperion>blue marvel>nova gg

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 06:55 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sentry isnt more powerful than Hyperion. Sorry bro.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 06:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i am reading comics on hype to educate myself other then 1 feat he has which i havent read that comic yet where he holds two planets together i see no evidence that hype is stronger then bob can u give me some more examples ?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 07:13 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i am reading comics on hype to educate myself other then 1 feat he has which i havent read that comic yet where he holds two planets together i see no evidence that hype is stronger then bob can u give me some more examples ?

How far back are you going? Some comics just downplay him for sake of plot and giving spotlight to other weaker characters.

You want to read up on just feats (im sure he has a feat thread for you to read if so) or do you actually want to be told what comics he has been in?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Last edited by SevenShackles on Feb 7th, 2013 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 07:19 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i have a list and im reading comics online to see how strong he is people just keep referencing him holding 2 planets apart and withstanding a gigantic blast a huge durability and str feat if u can tell me which comic that is in id appreciate it but the strongest version i can tell is king hyperion and i dont think he'd beat sentry

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 07:32 PM
bbrem123

Originally posted by carver9
Sentry isnt more powerful than Hyperion. Sorry bro.
? how isnt he?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 08:06 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Team 1.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:10 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team 2 stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

again supply a reason for that answer carv

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:22 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

i have a list and im reading comics online to see how strong he is people just keep referencing him holding 2 planets apart and withstanding a gigantic blast a huge durability and str feat if u can tell me which comic that is in id appreciate it but the strongest version i can tell is king hyperion and i dont think he'd beat sentry

People are talking about it because it's his latest (greatest in a plot driven way) feat. It happened in the new avenger title (issue 004 I think) he has appeared in. Funny thing is he actually is another alternate Hyperion so it's really in question how older feats apply to him more so given his first shown feat seems beyond the other variations shown including king Hyperion.

quote:
Marvel NOW!
Another Hyperion joins the Avengers in Jonathan Hickman's The Avengers vol. 5, #1 (December 2012). Hickman described the decision to use a new Hyperion, rather than an existing one:
"This is yet another parallel universe Hyperion. This is not King Hyperion, or Supreme Power Hyperion, this is not Gruenwald's Hyperion. This is Hyperion without all that baggage. This is Hyperion with a fresh slate, for a very specific purpose. He comes out of what the big story is behind the whole Avengers three-year plan that I have. He's very important, very pivotal, and I think people are really going to dig where we go with that. He's not going to be our poor analogue for Superman."[42]
This Hyperion is among the superheroes that joined the Avengers due to the threat of Ex Nihilo on Mars.[43]

From wikipedia

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:24 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

yea i read that before i started reading the comics i went back to his original date those were a lil harder to find but he has a huge amount of str and huge durability feat but thats it... he would get raped 1 on 1 against sentry add in nova and he gets really fd up

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:35 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

yea i read that before i started reading the comics i went back to his original date those were a lil harder to find but he has a huge amount of str and huge durability feat but thats it... he would get raped 1 on 1 against sentry add in nova and he gets really fd up

You do realize it's not team vs hyperion correct?
He has blue marvel on his team who as far as I have seen recently could stalemate sentry long enough for Hyperion to take nova out. Not trying to sell short novas abilities but it would sure be a fight. One I think Hyperion would take and then it's blue marvel and Hyperion vs sentry.

What makes you think sentry is such a unstoppable force here? In character I have never seen him do anything but overpower others and doesn't come across as tactical and given the strength of his opponents it's no cake walk.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:50 PM
ThereIsHope

How does Hyperian even hurt the Sentry? What has he done to be such a strong characer? I know that the Blue Marvel HAS hurt the Sentry though.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:53 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

Originally posted by SevenShackles
You do realize it's not team vs hyperion correct?
He has blue marvel on his team who as far as I have seen recently could stalemate sentry long enough for Hyperion to take nova out. Not trying to sell short novas abilities but it would sure be a fight. One I think Hyperion would take and then it's blue marvel and Hyperion vs sentry.

What makes you think sentry is such a unstoppable force here? In character I have never seen him do anything but overpower others and doesn't come across as tactical and given the strength of his opponents it's no cake walk.

see im thinkin the same way u r... sentry and nova kill off blue marvel and fight hyperion 2 on 1 or whatever have you in a 1 on 1 fight nothing else included sentry is far stronger faster with a lot more ability molecule manipulation telepathy he could wreck hyperion 1 on 1 he is a very durable guy but he has almost no chance of damaging sentry and eventually sentry will damage him we compared str feats in another thread where wwh and sentry stalemated and that isnt sentry going all out and as far as im concerned wwh is much stronger then hyperion his ability to be seconds ahead of time and molecule manipulation puts him light years ahead of hyperion giving sentry a partner i think makes it overkill here but if were giving him the ability to use the void as well (it wasnt stated he cant) then put all 3 of the other guys in this against sentry and that still i think sentry comes out on top thats a whole different ball game if he uses the void thats total mind rapeage hyperion has never faced someone with as strong of telepathy either someone like bob who made the entire world forget who he was is an amazing feat i think hed mind rape him here and for the most part ur right hes not tactical he is a lot like hulk in a way he wants to bash ur face in idk enuff about hyperion to say that hes "tactical" but his durability is his best feat and would get put down by sentry

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 10:20 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

see im thinkin the same way u r... sentry and nova kill off blue marvel and fight hyperion 2 on 1 or whatever have you in a 1 on 1 fight nothing else included sentry is far stronger faster with a lot more ability molecule manipulation telepathy he could wreck hyperion 1 on 1 he is a very durable guy but he has almost no chance of damaging sentry and eventually sentry will damage him we compared str feats in another thread where wwh and sentry stalemated and that isnt sentry going all out and as far as im concerned wwh is much stronger then hyperion his ability to be seconds ahead of time and molecule manipulation puts him light years ahead of hyperion giving sentry a partner i think makes it overkill here but if were giving him the ability to use the void as well (it wasnt stated he cant) then put all 3 of the other guys in this against sentry and that still i think sentry comes out on top thats a whole different ball game if he uses the void thats total mind rapeage hyperion has never faced someone with as strong of telepathy either someone like bob who made the entire world forget who he was is an amazing feat i think hed mind rape him here and for the most part ur right hes not tactical he is a lot like hulk in a way he wants to bash ur face in idk enuff about hyperion to say that hes "tactical" but his durability is his best feat and would get put down by sentry

What is hyperion doing when team sentry is double teaming his partner?

Void is banned via forum rules

Not sure why you bring tactics up, Sentry can't follow simple instructions from his teammates...

Hype and marvel win
Nova is kind of a weak link

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 10:53 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

the other guy brought up tactics thats y and where is void banned via forum rules? and y is void banned? that doesnt make any sense i didnt know that ... im not saying hyperion is just sitting sipping a warm glass of milk while marvel is being killed but i really wanted to focus the 2 more powerful guys in the fight and show how sentry dominates

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 11:08 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Forum rules has a thread

Void and sentry each have feats, arguing that sentry voids out at the start of fights is significantly ooc

So you view BM>Hype or what?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 11:17 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Of course, Nova Prime getting low balled.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:16 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

nova is the least powerful here my opinion is sentry>hype>bm>nova in this fight sentry being the strongest

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:42 AM