KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bor vs Superman and Captain Marvel

Bor vs Superman and Captain Marvel
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Bor vs Superman and Captain Marvel

No BFR

Pre Reboot DC characters

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 03:06 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bor wins.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 03:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bor and Thor only damaged a few blocks when they fought, they can't have been releasing much power.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 05:56 PM
Male Model is currently offline Click here to Send Male Model a Private Message Find more posts by Male Model Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Bor

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 08:55 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RangerDX

Bor via powerscaling and hype. The other two have decades of thousands of feats behind them tho.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 09:39 PM
RangerDX is currently offline Click here to Send RangerDX a Private Message Find more posts by RangerDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Superman wins.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 09:46 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Male Model
Bor and Thor only damaged a few blocks when they fought, they can't have been releasing much power.

Power is not entirely dependent on area of effect though. Just potency.

Bor is more powerful than either.

Bor is also too slow to contend with either.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 09:50 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whacknasty

Eh, I think the team can take it. Two Thor level beings as far as strength and probably a little higher in durability (debatable with Supes, not sure about Cap Marvel though) along with their speed is a bad deal for anyone.

What are Bor's highest end magic feats? I think he will need them if he stands any chance

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 10:03 PM
whacknasty is currently offline Click here to Send whacknasty a Private Message Find more posts by whacknasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bor win. Don't even know if these two can affect him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 10:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Bor

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 10:33 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

bor wins this. Comes down to him and captain marvel

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 10:54 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
Bor win. Don't even know if these two can affect him.

Thor affected him and thus Superman can.
Superman wins.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 10:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Bor

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 11:03 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins.

Are you actually going to claim that it was a normal Thor that affected Bor?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 11:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Superman wins.

This is what happens when you don't know the context

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 12:04 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you actually going to claim that it was a normal Thor that affected Bor?
Nope, I know Thor had a portion of the OF. Even if he had the full portion of OF then still affecting Bor physically means that Superman can too.

I can't believe you quoted me in defense to Carver's crazy post. Why not quote and correct him? He said Superman can't affect Bor. What's crazier, my post or his?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 12:41 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by pym-ftw
This is what happens when you don't know the context

No one here is that ignorant. Every member on here has basic knowledge of main characters. Don't treat me like some noob. I'll be clear:

"If OF Thor can affect Bor physically then Superman can too."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 12:43 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Yours, you have no basis

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 12:47 AM
carver9

Nope, I know Thor had a portion of the OF. Even if he had the full portion of OF then still affecting Bor physically means that Superman can too.

I can't believe you quoted me in defense to Carver's crazy post. Why not quote and correct him? He said Superman can't affect Bor. What's crazier, my post or his?

The only thing that affected Bor during that entire fight is Thor hitting him so hard (an amped Thor) Mjlonir broke. No one here is doing that...sorry bro. I would give that version of Thor the majority against anyone here (minus Bor of course) and the only reason he had a opening is due to Bor standing in one spot powering up.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 01:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So Superman is equal in power to Thor + Odin?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 01:07 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote