KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PC Superman vs. FP Tyrant

PC Superman vs. FP Tyrant
Started by: DTM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DTM

PC Superman vs. FP Tyrant

Sorry, dont mean this to be a spite thread to Stoic's current one, in fact the opposite, more an homage, and a fight I certainly wouldnt mind knowing what we all think about it.

PRE CRISIS SUPERMAN

vs.

FULL POWERED TYRANT

Takes place in a galaxy far beyond our own. Who wins?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 06:23 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Who do you like more? Superman had more and better strength, durability and speed feats than all the herald and trans characters combined. The question is which do you prefer more? A character with a few appearances whose highest feat is fighting and losing to galactus or the guy who was tossing planets like a ping pong ball every other issue and at his weakest level tanked Big Bang itself?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 06:31 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Well, saying Tyrant fought and lost to Galactus while true, is still a bit misleading and selling him short. Tyrant at his Full Power was a near equal to Galactus, who actually eats planets for fun. Personally Id pick Galactus over PC Superman, so having someone a bit lesser powered than G fight Supes, to me, makes for quick a solid match.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 06:36 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DTM
Well, saying Tyrant fought and lost to Galactus while true, is still a bit misleading and selling him short. Tyrant at his Full Power was a near equal to Galactus, who actually eats planets for fun. Personally Id pick Galactus over PC Superman, so having someone a bit lesser powered than G fight Supes, to me, makes for quick a solid match.

That's what I said, who do you prefer more. Also Galactus doesn't literally eats planet.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 06:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Gotcha, and yep, I know. smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 06:47 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like PC Superman more cause if Superman loses a debate against an insanely powerful character I can be like, oop, you're lucky we Supes fans separated Superman continuity as a favor to everyone else. I mean, we didn't have to, that's just because we're so secure that we cut off a whole era and still put him in debates.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 06:47 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

PC superman can lift entire universe weight,faster than infinity,survival Big Bang,so yes

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 06:59 AM
a88378438 is currently offline Click here to Send a88378438 a Private Message Find more posts by a88378438 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

Originally posted by Dolos
I like PC Superman more cause if Superman loses a debate against an insanely powerful character I can be like, oop, you're lucky we Supes fans separated Superman continuity as a favor to everyone else. I mean, we didn't have to, that's just because we're so secure that we cut off a whole era and still put him in debates.

PC superman/Supergirl full power+pis could beat PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman,pc mon-el or super-boy prime put together

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:06 AM
a88378438 is currently offline Click here to Send a88378438 a Private Message Find more posts by a88378438 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

in my opinion PC superman should never be used in debates in the first place, this guy has a very high end feats which are just ridiculous, but then again he has a very low end feats which once again put him to shame even at average superman standards, PC superman was too much of a cartoonish character.

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:08 AM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by red sabre
in my opinion PC superman should never be used in debates in the first place, this guy has a very high end feats which are just ridiculous, but then again he has a very low end feats which once again put him to shame even at average superman standards, PC superman was too much of a cartoonish character.

No different from Classic Strange or SS, or Juggernaut or Hulk or anyone really.

The thing is a lot of the story arcs were pretty decent.

Speaking of which, what story arc is this from?

Link

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:18 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

when pc superman low level,sure,pc mongul,pc DS,pc composite Superman can beat him,but when pc superman high level,he can beat PC any charater,even shazam(who once move entire galaxy and survival INFINITY

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:23 AM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

No different from Classic Strange or SS, or Juggernaut or Hulk or anyone really.

The thing is a lot of the story arcs were pretty decent.

Speaking of which, what story arc is this from?

Link

no you dont get the difference because you are not familiar with the character and talk out of the air, this is not a subject for debate but a FACT.
every character has low feats and high feats you genius however they still keep the character at some level range.
with PC superman its sometimes he is higher than a skyfather and sometimes he is a low herald or even high meta.
read some PC before you go into debates about the subject.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:34 AM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

no you dont get the difference because you are not familiar with the character and talk out of the air, this is not a subject for debate but a FACT.
every character has low feats and high feats you genius however they still keep the character at some level range.
with PC superman its sometimes he is higher than a skyfather and sometimes he is a low herald or even high meta.

Of course he's all over the place, I was just saying that his high end feats weren't any more cartoony than those of, say, Doctor Strange or the Silver Surfer back then. Also, that a few comic arts had at least some dramatic appeal as opposed to being loony.

I apologize. I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:38 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:38 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

I refuse to click it. I refuse.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:42 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^Peak-a-boo to you too!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:45 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course he's all over the place, I was just saying that his high end feats weren't any more cartoony than those of, say, Doctor Strange or the Silver Surfer back then. Also, that a few comic arts had at least some dramatic appeal as opposed to being loony.

I apologize. I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

i apologize for my arrogant response as well, its just sometimes i get kinda frustrated when people want to debate with you about anything Lol

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:50 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Humanoid mighty mouse 6/10

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:56 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

a level range pc superman not PC superman,he always has PIS,a lot of pis,nO PIS,PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman can beat him,but PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman,this all no one can do pc superman feats,(lift entire universe weight,faster than infinity survival big bang)),pc mon-el or superoby-prime can equal to him,Unless this is a PIS PC SUPERMAN,he can overpowerd any thing

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 08:06 AM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by a88378438
a level range pc superman not PC superman,he always has PIS,a lot of pis,nO PIS,PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman can beat him,but PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman,this all no one can do pc superman feats,(lift entire universe weight,faster than infinity survival big bang)),pc mon-el or superoby-prime can equal to him,Unless this is a PIS PC SUPERMAN,he can overpowerd any thing

what? pc superman not pc superman? what are you even trying to say? PIS? thats the point there isnt PIS with this guy he is just either that powerful or that weak.
the "points" you just presented only back me up further that sometimes he has very high end feats and sometimes very low end feats, calling that PIS is unbased and doesnt make any sense since he got many feats on both sides, again this is not a matter of opinion this is a fact, arguing against this fact only makes you look ignorant.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 08:14 AM