KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bannings to happen

Bannings to happen
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

Bannings to happen

Rage of Olympus, Gecko, Abhi, Pym-ftw, Golgo, Stiltman, Batman Prime and Rao Kal El are all to be banned within the next 24 hours. Carver, Quan, Marwash, Raisen and The Hulk are on very thin ice.

Newjak, Pr and I will be announcing more people soon.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 02:52 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That pretty much all of KMC. I rarely post here anymore...don't know why I am getting banned. :'(

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 02:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
That pretty much all of KMC. I rarely post here anymore...don't know why I am getting banned. :'(
Ask Pr. I tried buddy...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 02:55 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

#Because you deserve it! Bada forgot Mindset and PR, those two are the worst of the lot oh and Delph!

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 02:55 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

edit

Last edited by carver9 on Apr 1st, 2013 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Bannings to happen

Originally posted by Badabing
Rage of Olympus, Gecko, Abhi, Pym-ftw, Golgo, Stiltman, Batman Prime and Rao Kal El are all to be banned within the next 24 hours. Carver, Quan, Marwash, Raisen and The Hulk are on very thin ice.

is this for real?

i haven't bashed thor in a long time. that's the only reason i can think of for my banishment.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:00 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Lol...so even though I rarely post here, I deserve it? Makes sense. There are people here on KMC that does a lot more than I do...a lot more. Just because someone gives their opinion doesn't mean they should get banned and thatis exactly what I am guilty of, giving my opinion. When you see me come on here bashing, flaming, trolling people, posting continuous posts of a certain character being owned just to make someone angry. Holla at me. All of this attention that is being directed at me needs to be pointed at others if you ask me. I still love you like a bro though. smile

I like you too and tbh PR PMed me that he likes you too. It's just the filthy, lying abomination of an italian lizard that wants you to get banned. He uses PR as an excuse. We should start a revolution, fry him and taste some old, wrinkled raptormeat!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:02 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Lol...so even though I rarely post here, I deserve it? Makes sense. There are people here on KMC that does a lot more than I do...a lot more. Just because someone gives their opinion doesn't mean they should get banned and thatis exactly what I am guilty of, giving my opinion. When you see me come on here bashing, flaming, trolling people, posting continuous posts of a certain character being owned just to make someone angry. Holla at me. All of this attention that is being directed at me needs to be pointed at others if you ask me. I still love you like a bro though. smile

i don't get it either. people post crazy stuff on here but you don't. i see the interactions between you and a certain person and it just seems like someone has a personal beef with you. this isn't right at all

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:03 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I like you too and tbh PR PMed me that he likes you too. It's just the filthy, lying abomination of an italian lizard that wants you to get banned. He uses PR as an excuse. We should start a revolution, fry him and taste some old, wrinkled raptormeat!

I think we should make a thread called "how do we get a raptor mod banned".

smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:05 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I think we should make a thread called "how do we get a raptor mod banned".

smile

thumb up great Idea

As you commanded!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577483.html

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:08 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:12 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Change the list... ban Carter and quan today....

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

but, but, KMC is all I have

Last edited by Raisen on Apr 1st, 2013 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:13 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Apr 1st, 2013 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:15 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

iswydt..... shifty

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Re: Bannings to happen

Originally posted by leonidas
iswydt..... shifty
You're also on the thin ice list

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:45 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Re: Re: Bannings to happen

Originally posted by Newjak
You're also on the thin ice list

Report for abuse of power/threatening

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:48 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bannings to happen

Originally posted by Raisen
Report for abuse of power/threatening
Leo knows what he's done.

And aren't you trying to suck up... not doing a very good job.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:50 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Sounds reasonable thumb up

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:54 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, it took us a while to narrow the list down and agree, but then again some names just kept cropping up no matter what we did.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 03:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote