KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant vs H'el/Superman/Supergirl/Superboy/Thor

Tyrant vs H'el/Superman/Supergirl/Superboy/Thor
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Tyrant vs H'el/Superman/Supergirl/Superboy/Thor

Thor has his belt of strength

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That's more like it. Compared to that other Tyrant thread... Need to think..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:11 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

New 52 versions of Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy, I'm guessing considering they're teamed up with H'el?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:12 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Tyrant wins.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:13 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
New 52 versions of Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy, I'm guessing considering they're teamed up with H'el?

new versions friend

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Team wins.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:33 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

Superman sundips and then beats Tyrant by himself. He then goes on to beat Galactus as well.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:39 PM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Let me ask the thread starter if supes sundips stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:10 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Tyrant wins tentacle rapes them.

thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:32 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hey zop do u remember the issue h'el was defeated haven't read it yet because of the move to Missouri catching up on lots of reading tho

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:34 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by guy222
hey zop do u remember the issue h'el was defeated haven't read it yet because of the move to Missouri catching up on lots of reading tho

No my friend, I don't keep up with Superman stuff.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:35 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thanks anyway buddy

what do u think of the upcoming thanos cosmic stuff with lt and the in-betweener

think it b good or another 'god' crap and thanos loses in the end as always

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:46 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

thanks anyway buddy

what do u think of the upcoming thanos cosmic stuff with lt and the in-betweener

think it b good or another 'god' crap and thanos loses in the end as always

I expect the cosmics to job...............horrendously. It's Marvel so it's gonna be stupid stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:46 PM
guy222
With my gal

agreed big grin

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:57 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre-Crisis Superman's Champion Factor solos Marvel up to LT and TOAA. Yes, he'll take out Thanos with THOTU, how? By ripping it from his hands. Beyonder puts up some fight.

stick out tongue

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 10:49 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

huh stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 10:50 PM
yaadaveyaa

Originally posted by Dolos
Pre-Crisis Superman's Champion Factor solos Marvel up to LT and TOAA. Yes, he'll take out Thanos with THOTU, how? By ripping it from his hands. Beyonder puts up some fight.

stick out tongue

huh? smokin'

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 11:27 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

H'el almost succeeded in traveling back in time. He purposely tricked the heroes into helping him.

At the last second, Kara took the giant piece of Kryptonite that was powering the engine and stabbed him in the heart with it.

We thought he died, but the engine still had enough power to send one person back through time. H'el ended up back on Krypton unconscious with the Kryptonite still in his chest, where he was found by a young Jor'El while he was on a school field trip.

I'll put that Jor'El at early 20's.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 12:07 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Dolos

stick out tongue
it's been like 30 years since that guy was around, and 2 new superman overhauls.

give it up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 12:18 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's been like 30 years since that guy was around, and 2 new superman overhauls.

give it up

Never!

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 12:37 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote