KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » LICH KING ARTHAS VS Wonder Woman

LICH KING ARTHAS VS Wonder Woman
Started by: remigio_coldez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

LICH KING ARTHAS VS Wonder Woman

Arthas is BORED and cross the DC Universe and landed on GOTHAM, he turned the entire populace into his undead army and turned BATMAN as a DEATHKNIGHT (MORALS are WARPED, ALL HE KNOWS AS A LIVING INTACT).

JLA members are busy at the moment and WW is the only one who can respond.

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

FIGHT!

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 12:53 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

She'd shatter Frostmourne probably unfortunately.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 12:54 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
She'd shatter Frostmourne probably unfortunately.

Before she could do that, she needs ato pass through the undead hoard and DEATHKNIGHT BATS. smile

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 12:56 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Well the undead would be mostly fodder..they wouldn't be able to break her skin and even as a DK bats wouldn't be up on her level I don't think. They could try spreading the plague to her. Plague might work.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:09 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Well, Arthas isn't superhumanly fast, and neither are the undead including the Death Knights.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:15 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Astner
Well, Arthas isn't superhumanly fast, and neither are the undead including the Death Knights.

He does not need to be, he is a TANK.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:32 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by remigio_coldez
He does not need to be, he is a TANK.

Somehow I doubt Wonder Woman's fist will fail in a task in which Tirion's sword succeeded.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:37 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Well the undead would be mostly fodder..they wouldn't be able to break her skin and even as a DK bats wouldn't be up on her level I don't think. They could try spreading the plague to her. Plague might work.

If there is a hint malice in her, she is as good as undead laughing

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:37 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Not even a fight.

Lich King Arthas has no feats that put him at even bottom of the barrel Class 100, let alone to let him contend with Wonder Woman.

(I'd be interested to see someone prove he's unequivocally stronger than Spider-Man)

The undead will be a non-issue, Arthas's magic and psionics are impressive in Azeroth but aren't so great by DC standards, not powerful enough to seriously threaten Wonder Woman considering her magic and tp resilience.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:42 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Astner
Somehow I doubt Wonder Woman's fist will fail in a task in which Tirion's sword succeeded.

He has the blessing of a PLOT ENTITY CALLED THE "LIGHT", a force which ARTHAS use to weild. smile

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:43 AM
Omega Vision

I don't think there's any reason to think that only the Light could defeat Arthas. It may have been the only force at the disposal of Azeroth's heroes that could defeat him, but that doesn't make it a silver bullet scenario.

For instance, if Yogg-Saron would have escaped and reached his full power I doubt he'd have had much trouble offing Arthas.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Apr 4th, 2013 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 01:47 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think there's any reason to think that only the Light could defeat Arthas. It may have been the only force at the disposal of Azeroth's heroes that could defeat him, but that doesn't make it a silver bullet scenario.

For instance, if Yogg-Saron would have escaped and reached his full power I doubt he'd have had much trouble offing Arthas.

"Yogg-Saron is a named Old God, one of the mysterious and dreaded elder beings that were defeated and sequestered by the Titans during Azeroth's primordial ages. Upon their fall at the hands of the Pantheon countless millennia ago, Yogg-Saron was imprisoned inside a Titan complex within the depths of what would become the continent of Northrend."

A GOD non-the-less. big grin

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:14 AM
Omega Vision

"Yogg-Saron is a named Old God, one of the mysterious and dreaded elder beings that were defeated and sequestered by the Titans during Azeroth's primordial ages. Upon their fall at the hands of the Pantheon countless millennia ago, Yogg-Saron was imprisoned inside a Titan complex within the depths of what would become the continent of Northrend."

A GOD non-the-less. big grin

This doesn't address anything I wrote. Unless you're arguing that only a God can defeat Arthas.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:15 AM
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

This doesn't address anything I wrote. Unless you're arguing that only a God can defeat Arthas.

Without "LIGHT"'s Blessing or AZEROTH'S GODS, who could hurt him?

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:22 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Putress...a few more plauge barrels and he'd have been in even worse shape.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:25 AM
Omega Vision

^Good point, I forgot about the plague bombs.
Without "LIGHT"'s Blessing or AZEROTH'S GODS, who could hurt him?

You're asking who could hurt him in Azeroth.

Which has no bearing on whether Wonder Woman could (spoiler: she certainly can) hurt him. Even if she couldn't, there's really nothing he can do to hurt her, so at the worst she'd use the lasso to get a technical win or bfr.

But as to your question: the Dragon Aspects, high level demons, Malfurion Stormrage, Titan Constructs (Thorim and Company), Ronin (if Knaak is writing him), and probably some other forces/individuals I'm forgetting could hurt him if not defeat him. Hell, I'd wager that if Arthas gave him a free shot even someone on Thrall's level could harm him.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Apr 4th, 2013 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:30 AM
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

^Good point, I forgot about the plague bombs.

You're asking who could hurt him in Azeroth.

Which has no bearing on whether Wonder Woman could (spoiler: she certainly can) hurt him. Even if she couldn't, there's really nothing he can do to hurt her, so at the worst she'd use the lasso to get a technical win or bfr.

But as to your question: the Dragon Aspects, high level demons, Malfurion Stormrage, Titan Constructs (Thorim and Company), Ronin (if Knaak is writing him), and probably some other forces/individuals I'm forgetting could hurt him if not defeat him. Hell, I'd wager that if Arthas gave him a free shot even someone on Thrall's level could harm him.

I'm sure Illidan will not agree with you smile

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:50 AM
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Putress...a few more plauge barrels and he'd have been in even worse shape.

I'm sure that he will be interested in THOR, his mirror image laughing

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:52 AM
Omega Vision

I'm sure Illidan will not agree with you smile

Illidan losing to Pre-LK Arthas doesn't mean Illidan couldn't hurt him, nor does it mean that those that I mentioned couldn't.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 02:56 AM
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Illidan losing to Pre-LK Arthas doesn't mean Illidan couldn't hurt him, nor does it mean that those that I mentioned couldn't.

Ok, let say that she is stabbed, could she resist FROSTMOURNE. smile

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 04:01 AM